I Will Teach You The Beatles Built a Band, Brand & Business
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Branding, Booming & Building a Business by The Beatles is what I call this What it Takes teaching experience. The Beatles were a legendary rock group that went from more than modest beginnings to world-wide fame and great wealth. if you want to learn how to become a famous rock group their story and success can be useful.
But here is something else. By looking at the Beatles and their work, and by listening to other teachers I can show you that there are some powerful lessons and ideas that can help you build your career or your small business.
Indeed you can learn how to do better business by The Beatles. Here are some of the lessons and and actions you will learn about in this short course for smart busy business leaders.
Overnight success takes a long time, learn from it and press on.
Success comes to those who create powerful and memorable "statements."
You must have your own "5th Beatle" - a sponsor and/ or agent.
Pay attention a lot to the little things that mean a lot.
Do lots of content ... and whatever business you are in you must today, "Step into the Studio!"
You will even be given the opportunity to make your own contribution to this show course!. You will learn that all business is show business. You will also have a lot of fun and be able to fascinate your friends and colleagues by teaching this good stuff to others.
Who this course is for:
- This is for creative thinkers and people who are able to take lessons from one industry and apply it to others and to their own lives. If you just want the same old facts and figures and ideas, you will not like this course
- It would be a good idea for the student to do some reading about the The Beatles. There are hundreds of book and lots of music and the internet is full of interesting facts, fables, and stories that are entertaining and informative...check them out!
- Be fascinated with how many good career and business ideas that you can discover from a successful music rock group
- Be encourage to press on by knowing that success goes to those who persevere in spite of great difficulty
- Discover at least ten ideas that you can apply to your life, business, and career marketing plan.
- Turn your workspace and office into a studio
- Be challenged to do a lot of good quality work...quantity is as important as quality
- You can fascinate your colleagues by teaching these super ideas to others and gain a reputation for being very clever
- You can actually teach a lesson in the course and gain world wide publicity
Have you heard about the lucky break and the overnight success? Well guess what; it hardly ever happens. i share some great "overcoming hardship" stories from the Beatles legend and then remain you that you must always be seeking, looking for, chasing inspiration and being an inspiration to others.
Make Statement and the more you can do things are are memorable, different, and make people smile the better and always be looking out for the 5th Beatle and hear about the "5th Beatle" who make the Fab Four so successful.
Be very present, and watch out for all the stuff in life and business that seems so ordinary ...yet these ordinary things are the often sources of great ideas and innovation and along with that often the crucial difference in a commodity marketplace is the one who does the little things that mean a lot.
All Business is Show Business and that's why we need a intermission and perhaps even a commercial ... no we are not trying to sell you something, but teach you something about business that we often have to learn and so did the Beatles.
Hey, here is a question for you. Should you produce high quality work or focus on creating a high quantity of work. Well the answer is YES, and to find out what that means listen to the lesson... and then in a vital insight; turn your office and workspace into a Studio and step into it a lot.
Seek the spiritual sides of life and business and all good things come to an end
Computer Programming for BeginnersRobert Gioia
Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to AdvancedKirt Kershaw
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes