Course: I'm A Business Owner: How Should I Pay Myself?
I'm A Business Owner: How Should I Pay Myself?
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
I am a business owner. Should I set myself up on payroll? Should I pay myself through a draw? Should I pay myself through a distribution? Should I set up a guaranteed payment system to pay myself? All of these options can confuse the best of us.
As a small business owner, how many times have you wondered if you are paying yourself per IRS requirements? This class explains how owners of the most common types of businesses in the United States are required by law to pay themselves.
Getting it wrong can cost you and your business a lot of money in penalties and interest.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that runs a small business in the United States and wants to know how they are supposed to pay themselves
- You should own and run a small business in the United States
- The legal and correct way you are required to pay yourself based on your business type
Single Member, LLC04:11
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars