START 1 NOW – KNOW-HOW FOR ENTREPRENEURS IN A HURRY
Select startup ingredients, tips & tricks, from outstanding startup founders – Create your own delicious idea-to-launch recipe.
Learn what startup veterans learned the hard way: What to avoid, what are must-haves.
Elevator Pitch, Executive Summary, Company Valuation, Pitch Deck, Marketing & Branding, Getting the Money, and more.
No-nonsense reality: Results from 5 decades, over 2,000 startups – winners & losers, $billions of startup capital raised.
For startups of all sizes, all countries.
Quick – simple – nutritious – tasty.
Create your own startup recipe using ingredients from the best of the best.
Move swiftly from dreaming to delivering a real launch plan.
Get going in minutes creating an appetizing recipe to move your initial idea to launch of first product.
Grasp what is included in the secret sauce of stunning startup chefs.
Move from boring to WOW! See how to clever startup chefs employ the power of creative marketing.
Be amazed at your company valuation and financial forecast.
Avoid wasting time feeding on fads that have faded.
Total course includes 36 Lectures, each typically fifteen minutes in duration, for a total of more than 7 hours of learning.
Taste real world examples, from sweet to sour. What works, what flops.
Learn from the finest startup chefs who know “Experience is cheapest second hand.”
No-nonsense reality, frank, factual: Results from 5 decades, over 2,000 startups, $billions of startup capital raised.
Quick – simple – powerful – tasty.
CURRICULUM FOR THIS COURSE:
- INTRODUCTION TO JOHN & START1NOW.COM
- SHOULD I DO A STARTUP NOW?
- GOOD IDEA?
- SPRINT FROM ZERO TO START
- ELEVATOR PITCH
- PITCH DECK
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKETING SELLING & BRANDING
- SLOGAN BATTLECRY
- VISUAL HAMMER
- NAMES YOU NEED
- GET THE MONEY
- GET RICH NUMBERS
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs in a hurry
- No prerequisite knowledge or additional applications are required
- You will be equipped to whip up a plan to launch your new enterprise, be-it-large or not-so-large
- Quickly learn what works: Startup strategy, how to out-maneuver competition, where to use marketing, PR & buzz, how to create a brand that stands out, and to value your startup as well as forecast financial statements, and more
- Understand startup investors: what successful angels, venture investors and experienced startup talent look for in a plan for a fresh enterprise