Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
Learn 12 useful advanced formulas in Excel from Bill Jelen - host of MrExcel.com.
Here you will learn about some of the advanced Excel formulas that I've learnt and have been teaching for the past 20 years. It's really fun to learn Excel.
Join me in the course and you will see the difference.
- This course is designed for someone who uses Excel 20+ hours per week. I assume you are already familiar with sorting, filtering, and pivoting data
This course covers twelve topics:
- Formula for the Total of Visible Cells After Applying a Filter
- Spearing Formula to Create a 3D Reference Type
- Formulas for the new Geography Data Types
- How to Use Function Arguments with Nested Functions
- VLOOKUP between worksheets
- Using TRUE version of VLOOKUP
- Find the Last Value in a Row or Column
- Calculate Workdays for Non-Standard Work Weeks
- When Would Anyone Actually Use GetPivotData Functions
- Use INDIRECT to Always Point to a Particular Cell
- Replace OFFSET with INDIRECT to Avoid Volatility
- Create Business Diagrams Populated by Formulas
- A bonus tip to make a Baker's Dozen!