Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
¡Con subtítulos en español!
What is this course about?
Learning 7 Steps To Excel Success - Excel Skills And Power Tips, is a sure way to build a rock solid foundation that will catapult you into the next level of Excel proficiency.
You will learn how to write basic formulas, and understand how they work. Even a 3D Referencing formula will seem simple. Learn how to make a Macro with just your mouse.
Ever wondered how to Sort and Filter (just right click)?
What would it be like to dominate keyboard shortcuts (Power Tips)? Learn Power Tips from Printing, Universal Shortcuts to Navigation Shortcuts, and more. Never again wonder what the AutoSum does.
Be confident building error free spreadsheets using thousands of built-in templates.
Want to become a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), and watch your earning potential explode? It’s easy, just ask your instructor--Billy Wigley (MCT, MOS Expert, MCP)--how to do it!
What kinds of materials are included?
This course is skillfully designed to be followed along with a pre-formatted Excel workbook. Download the Don’t Get Mad..Get Skills! Excel Skills workbook in the very first lecture.
How long will the course take to complete?
You can learn at your own pace, and ask your instructor for help when you are ready. You will always be on track, the course is continually being improved, and you have access to it for life!
How is the course structured?
Each lecture can be viewed as a standalone video, so you can skip around most videos in the course, and focus only on the skills you want to strengthen.
Why take this course?
I wisely prepared this course for you, based on feedback from thousands of students.
It is a result of my experience from 5 years of travelling to cities across the U.S.A., Canada, and Mexico, presenting two-day Excel seminars to over 45,000 professionals; including on-line students in over 105 countries.
I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 5 years of experience teaching Excel. This is all I do, and I am committed to helping you achieve beyond what you believe you are capable.
Think of me as your Excel coach!
I love to know you are making your dreams come true, so I make sure to maintain regular office hours to serve you, and all my students worldwide.
Take this course, and let’s keep on learning!
Who this course is for:
- You have been using Excel for less that a year.
- Take this course when you are tired of struggling with Excel because you know there is a better way to work with Rows, and columns, and Formulas, and Formats, and all that stuff!
- Even if you have used Excel for years, you will be amazed at what is available to you.
- Take this course to rebuild your foundation, and turn it into an Excel Expert Launching pad.
- If you like to work too much, and complain all the time, do not take this course.
- Take this course when you are "self-taught" in Excel because you did not get training at work, and just had to "figure it out!"
- Take this course when you want to soar with other Eagles (High Achievers) around you.
- Take this course if you are an achiever.
- In this course you will become skilled in using Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. All the concepts you will learn are compatible with Excel 2007 to 2016
- You just need to know how to find Excel on your computer
- You are committed to life long learning
- You will Get Some New Skills that will multiply your Excel proficiency
- You may learn how to speak Excel in Spanish, because this course has Spanish subtitles, and the instructor is fluent in Spanish
- Look at a formula and be able to know what it is referring to
- Understand 3D Referencing, and linking
- Your confidence in reporting, and using Filters will be apparent