Course: Advance Excel - Series1 Vlookup IFs Match Cell referencing
Advance Excel - Series1 Vlookup IFs Match Cell referencing
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
About this Course
- If you thinking of learning Excel - This is the perfect lecture for you. We are starting the excel in this program and covering use of $ signs in formulas and also a complete discussion on most used formula in excel - Vlookup, Match, if functions including nested IFs. Discussion starts from basic level but gradually moving towards extremely advance side.
- You will be learning the use of Dollar sign and how to use Vlookup and Match.
- Basic intermediate and super advance VLOOKUP is covered with lots of examples
- Logical Functions like IF , IF AND, IF OR and Nested IFs are covered.
- Complex examples are shared in lectures where and how we use vlookup with IF functions or Vlookup , IF and match and TRIM Functions in single formual.
- Assignments are shared for you which are basic level plus extremely advance level.
- You need to have Excel installed on your computer or laptop. Excel 2007 or above version
What you will learn
- You will be learning the use of Dollar sign and how to use Vlookup and Match. Basic intermediate and super advance VLOOKUP is covered with lots of examples
- Who want to learn Excel from zero level and gradually want to know advance excel. This is the beginning of your excel formulas
Number of Lectures: 5
Total Duration: 04:55:04
From basics to Advance Level
Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to AdvancedKirt Kershaw