Productive Expertise & Efficiency
27 Students Enrolled
If you’re an accountant, analyst or business professional looking to take your Excel skills to the next level, this is the course you’ve been looking for!
This Course will teach you how to prepare efficient Excel model with advanced (powerful) formulas and function, Power Query /Pivot Tables and Excel VBA (all templates are available for download).
In addition to that I’ll cover how to create fully dynamic Excel dashboards with just Excel Formulas or if you want to get more advanced, we’ll cover next level Dashboard with Power Query and Pivot tables (no formulas used, refresh the dashboard with new data with just two clicks)
Here’s a sneak peek into some of the things we’ll cover:
- I’ll teach you advanced formulas and functions, and how to work with mega formulas
- Using Power Query (Get and Transform) to automate multiple sheets into an insightful summary report (Pivot Tables Report) using Excel VBA to control input and reduce errors, automate entire workflow saving precious time.
- In the course, I go through specific examples of Prepaid Expenditures like this one below:
Mobile Phone prepaid vouchers/data plans and Insurances.
While this course will be utmost helpful to Accounting professionals, FP&A Professionals, Auditors, business professionals, anyone can enroll in the course
Accounting for prepaid expenses is easier than you think if you have the right tools at your disposal. But to do it… you need to accurately maintain the record of all prepaid expenses on your computer for an accurate profit or loss each period end (monthly/quarterly and yearly)
And Therefore it is quite crucial to have a Robust Prepaid Expenses Schedule (for an Accountant/Analyst/Auditor) and Microsoft Excel is a great tool for this task
As we go through the example, I’ll teach you hands-on techniques to maintain a robust prepaid expenses schedule that will help you accurately determine:
- The portion of prepaid expenses to be charged to the income statement/profit and loss statement each month
- Prepaid expenditure balances for monthly balance sheet reviews
- Forecast or budget prepaid expenses for future periods
- Impact on cashflow of business due to prepaid expenses spending (high or low)
- How to allocate prepaid expenditures each month to various divisions or cost centers accurately (using Power Query and Pivot tables) with just few clicks (fully automated approach)
- How to make sure that prepaid expenditure GL (balance sheet) is accurately maintained (cross checking integrity of GL entries to detect and prevent errors and frauds)
And I teach you all of this using Microsoft Excel!
Not only will I give you the models I’ve built, but also help you improve your ability to use the various functions of Excel:
- IF Function (nested IF)
- Date Functions
- Lookup and Match Function
- Named Ranges
- Data validation
- Array Formulas
- And much more
Once you have a solid grasp of those, I’ll show you how to combine the above functions to create powerful formulas!
It doesn’t stop there…
We’ll use Power Query (Get and Transform) and Pivot Tables as well!
And we’ll even cover some Excel VBA.
At end of the course, you will have a clear and practical understanding of how prepaid expenses accounting works and how you can use Microsoft Excel efficiently to calculate accurate prepaid expenses charge, prepaid expenses balance and forecast prepaid expenses for future periods.
Your co-workers and your boss will be very impressed when you show up with these new skills! For the price I have it at… it’s worth every penny!
Don’t wait to improve your understanding of prepaid expenses and become an Excel guru! Enroll today to get started!
- Basics of Double Entry Accounting System
- Basics of Microsoft Excel (also basics of Pivot Tables)
- A Computer with Microsoft Excel Installed (preferably: 2007 or later versions)
- Advanced Formulas and Functions to prepare Accounting Schedules (such as prepaid expenditure) and many other amorisation models
- How to leverage awesome data transformation tool called Power Query (Get & Transform)
- How to Manage Prepaid Expenses accounting professional way (or any other amortisation schedule)
- How to Forecast and Budget Prepaid Expenses and its impact on three Financial Statements
- Maintaining the utmost accuracy while closing month end books (Accountants) for Prepaid Expenditures
- Dynamic Data Visualization and Dashboard Preparation using Formulas and Functions
- Dynamic Dashboards and Data Visualization with Power Query (Next level Data modeling tricks)
Very versatile course that demonstrates a lot of useful functions and theories that can be applied outside of accounting purposes as well. Will be looking at his other course when they come out.
1059$ 19.99 $ 99.99
25$ 12.99 $ 64.99
15$ 12.99 $ 64.99
18$ 12.99 $ 64.99
68$ 12.99 $ 64.99