Executive Report & Dashboard to Analyze Results in Excel
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Excel is a great tool, and practically essential in the day to day of companies and our professional lives. Now, between many tools, buttons and functions do not limit us to always use basics funtion.
This time I bring you a course nothing boring excel. It is not the typical excel course of basic formats and functions, rather, it is a course where we are going to apply that knowledge that you already have, either because you took a course or your professional experience and we will build together great reports, dynamic updates, ideal for executive reports, with dynamic scenarios for data analysis ... You will be the Excel reference in your work environment.
★ Note: Course recently updated to give you two gifts... exclusive to this course: Dependent Lists (3 levels) and Activity Pyramids. ★
This course includes:
★ Master of Technology Instructor (M.Tech. 18 years of experience) who will support you in the analysis to create your reports and attentive to your queries.
★ Templates that we will develop together and a final template ready to verify your progress and be used.
Who should take this course?
- You, who knows excel, but you need a hand to create clean, concrete, executive, dynamic and amazing report
- All students who want to take a really practical excel course, without the tedious and long lessons of each and every one of their tools. Here we will see excel applied.
- Data analysts to work through a special reports for it
- You'd like to learn how to create interactive reports
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- Microsoft Excel installed and ready to roll (compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, or Excel 2016)
- Create Comparative Analysis Report (multi-scenarios)
- How to add interactivity to your Excel reports - No VBA required
- Build a database, from a scattered report
- Create clean, concrete, executive and dynamic reports (Easy update)
- Create the excel workspace with the appropriate printing format in an accurate way.
- Create basic dynamic report
- Create database dynamic reports
- Create dependent lists and sublists - 3 levels. (Exclusive to this course)
- Analyze results from a pyramid of activity. (Exclusive to this course)
From this class our base excel file will evolve until you convert it into a report for the comparative analysis and executive dashboard.
We will analyze the main functions that we are using in the course.
We will know what a database is and the importance of it for our reports in excel
We will analyze a dispersed database, in order to understand what is necessary to convert it into a real database.
We will build the database from scattered data.