Productive Expertise & Efficiency
3 Students Enrolled
Excel Dynamic Dashboard is mostly one pager, that helps management tracking important metrics and take a decision based on it. Data can be presented in forms of Charts that are supported by data from same or other file.
- Participants should have basic knowledge of Excel
In this course I will teach you from Basic to Advanced Level, till creation of Scroll bar, Radio button & List box to create Interactive Dashboard.
You will also learn Formulas (CountIF, SumIF, CountIFs & SumIFs) which is used to create summary reports and is used to create the dashboard with multiple criteria.
I have divided this course in 4 Parts.
Part 1 Charts
- Dynamic Dashboard Course Introduction
- Column Chart
- Line Chart
- Pie Chart
- Creating Combination
- Creating Secondary Axis Chart
- Creating Thermometer Chart
- Creating Dynamic Chart
Part 2 Pivot Table
- Understanding Pivot & Getting Sum, Count & %
- Refreshing Pivot Table
- Creating Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly Reports
- Using Interactive Slicer and Timeline
- Comparing Data of different years with Pivot
- Creating Dynamic Dashboard with Pivot Table
Part 3 Formulas
- CountIF in Same Sheet
- CountIFs in Same Sheet
- SUMIF Formula in Same Sheet
- SUMIFs Formula in Same Sheet
- CountIF and SumIF from other Sheet
- IF Condition Formula
- Advanced IF Condition
- Concatenate Formula
- Adding Dollar Sign in Vlookup
- Vlookup with IFError
- Vlookup with Match
Part 4 Interactive Controls for Dashboard
- Using Dropdown to creating simple Interactive Chart
- Project 2 Another Example of Dropdown
- Creating Radio Button & understanding its concept
- Creating Combo box
- Creating List box
- Scroll Bar Horizontal Example 1
- Scroll Bar Horizontal Example 2
- Scroll Bar Horizontal Example 3
- 5 Years Comparison Chart
- Creating CheckBox
Happy Learning !
It contains all the basics to start good dashboards. Need to improve on the audio recording and some of the videos were out of order. I recommend it for beginners.