Productive Expertise & Efficiency
1 Students Enrolled
This course is ideal for those who already use Excel at Introduction level and want to build on the knowledge you know. You will be introduced to a whole range of useful tools, shortcuts and functions. From managing large amounts of data to advanced functions such as VLookup, HLookup and IF Statements. Whatever you use Excel for in your work life, this course will give you the essential skills to take your Excel knowledge to the level expected in the working environment.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to enhance their knowledge of Excel
- Users who want to learn more advanced formulas, tools and shortcuts
- You should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel. From creating SUM formulas and using AutoSum, to data entry
- Microsoft Excel installed (course is compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, or Excel 2016)
- Create Advanced Formulas such as VLookup/HLookup
- Apply Conditional Formatting to change cell colour based on High/Low Value
- Use IF Statements to perform tests based on a condition
- Manipulate Large Worksheets to make viewing large amounts of data easier
- Link data between different spreadsheets
- Use Date and Text formulas and functions for formatting and calculating dates and text
- Use Paste Special to adjust how and what you paste. Including how to compare 2 sets of data together