Productive Expertise & Efficiency
1 Students Enrolled
Here is the current situation I see in the job market:
- You must know how to operate basic office software in order to find and hold a job
- Finding a class is difficult, expensive, and usually doesn't fit your schedule
- Employers want at least a proficient understanding of Excel and Outlook
This course will give you the proficiency training needed for job qualifications and confidence. The videos and matching handouts will guide you along the way as you learn Excel 2010 in a build-upon-foundations format.
There are 10 videos per session, currently 4 sessions.The course is structured so that you can choose which section is most important for your situation. I recommend you start at 1 and continue through sequentially. But, depending on your current job, you may need to jump right into Charting - Course 2. (Come back to 1, though, get your solid foundation in place.)
Who this course is for:
- This course assumes no previous knowledge of Excel 2010, and is also helpful for anyone who is "self-taught" but still struggling with spreadsheets
- Students will need access to a computer to watch the videos, and a printer to print the handouts. Excel 2010 2013 2016 or 2019 will work for the lessons. This course does not apply to Excel 2003.
- The goal of this course is to make the student a confident and proficient user of Excel. You will learn the basic foundations and how to take control of spreadsheets rather than feel "at the mercy" of them.