Productive Expertise & Efficiency
1 Students Enrolled
Excel Level 1 is geared to the basic excel user who needs to be faster and more proficient as the work with the program. Most people are self taught with Excel which means they are missing out on a lot of the "hidden" functionality of the program and they definitely don't know the fastest ways to get things done.
This program covers: Introduction to Learning Excel, Terminology and Navigation, The File Tab, The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT), Right Click Formatting, Entering and Editing Data, Autofill, Selecting Multiple Cells, Essential Keyboard Shortcuts, Working with Rows and Columns, Working with Worksheets, Saving a File, Formatting Basics, Formula Basics, Function Basics, Database Basics and Next Steps.
There are a total of 17 Segments to Excel Level 1 and Students should have a much better grip of the basics of Excel when they have completed it.
- This course was created with Excel 2016. However, Excel 2007, 2010, or 2013 will work with most, or all features
- You will need Microsoft Excel installed on your computer to follow along and complete the exercise files
- Introduction to Learning Excel
- Terminology and Navigation
- The File Tab
- The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)
- Right Click Formatting
- Entering and Editing Data
- Selecting Multiple Cells
- Essential Keyboard Shortcuts
- Working with Rows and Columns
- Working with Worksheets
- Saving a File
- Formatting Basics
- Formula Basics
- Function Basics
- Database Basics