Excel - IF, CountIF, SumIF and AverageIF
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
So, you've mastered the basics but now need to step up a gear! The IF Formula is one of those functions that, since the early versions of Excel, remains useful, practical and almost essential to any Excel user, regardless of what you do on Spreadsheets. Learning about IF Formulas will be ideal for anyone who is (but not limited to):
- A business professional who needs to upskill
- Applying for a job which requires 'Excellent use of Excel skills' etc
- A graduate who needs to fill in skill gaps to make their CV stand out more
- An advanced user but needs refreshing and looking to pick up some new tips and shortcuts
This course will introduce you to what an IF Formula is, where it can be used and how to set one up. You'll also be shown how these can be used in reporting on large datasets to produce summaries. There will be practical examples and real life situations to work through with the exercises attached.'
Enjoy learning your new skills and putting them to use!
Who is the target audience?
- All Excel users from beginner to advanced
- Students are only required to have a basic understanding of formulas
- Understand IF Statements and when to use them
- Creating an IF Statement to analyse data
- Using CountIF, SumIF and AverageIF to summarise and report on your data
Introduction to IF Statements
Creating IF Statements to Analyse Data
Summarising data with CountIF
Using SumIF to Add up values based on criteria
AverageIF to calculate averages against a criteria
Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to AdvancedKirt Kershaw
Dealing with StressDr Neil Thompson