Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
- We are learning how to connect Outlook with Excel VBA
- Early binding approach and Late Binding Approaches. Advantage/Disadvantages
- Sending auto emails, Customizing the email subject lines, body , signatures , to , cc, bcc ,attachments
- Copying or moving folders in outlook
- Copying or moving emails from one folder to another
- How to extract the files from outlook emails and save them on your machine.
- How to work with default folders, own created folders/sub-folders
- how to use file dialog in emails giving choice to select whichever folder user want to choose.
- how to send data as a snapshot in outlook body
- There are so many things - anything which you think is a part of outlook application and you would like to automate it - can be done.
- Multiple projects for you coming from students directly
- For eg. how to set up meeting calendars
- How to reply to clients with some unique request number
- How to extract the mobile number and other information from body of outlook and export it all in excel cells
- Good command over Excel VBA Basics (Any version of excel) is a must since this is the connectivity chapter
What will you learn
- You will be able to fully automate Outlook tasks using excel vba and also will get the knowledge how we connect the external applications using excel vba
- Also, through this outlook connection we are going to learn early and late binding methods which are going to be used in connecting other applications as well the same way
- There are multiple real projects discussed in this series for you. Questions came from students are answered here. Certainly, a series which will save your lot of time and efforts when it comes to doing automation in outlook
Number of Lectures: 11 Total Duration: 08:26:09
No Review Yet