Excel VBA Files Folder Handling Series 4
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
- We are earning to deal with every type of file and folders data - Using one of the important library in VBA called SCRIPTING.
- Use of Filesystem object class, text stream class, folder and file classes are discussed in this series from basic to advance.
- How to go inside a folder and pick the needed files and then do the things like compiling data from them or modifying the files or moving them or deleting them.
- Learn how to use the file-dialogs so that user can choose any folder of his or her choice and work accordingly.
- Not just folders or Excel files -we are also going to see what to do if we have to overwrite or append the data in text files. Yes, we can even control the text files using scripting library, Very useful especially when you are dealing with big data.
- Skip the files while running loops which you do not want. Set the filters in the extensions using file dialogs. Learn all types of file dialogs like open dialog. save as dialog, folder dialog and also why and where we can use them.
- Customization of file dialog buttons, titles to how to open multiple files with them to make more user friendly and robust program which can be run in any machine irrespective of the drives or folder paths they have.
- Learn to manipulate text files using scripting library. We have everything discussed here from basic level to advance level when it comes to file and folder manipulations.
- Introducing the Collection Loops used to deal with text file data or hundred of folders or thousand of files.
- Use if conditions and collection loops in the two amazing projects to show you the real use of libraries and loops.
- Assignment are added so that you can practice and check your score . Doubts will always be answered if asked.
Knowledge of Loops,Collection loops, IF Functions , Variables , range and cells commands with offset use is must
You will be able to understand the science behind how to work with different different folders and go inside those folders and access your excel or text files. you can compile the data from 100 excel files in one file and put that in other folders . Giving the chance to users to select the folder and not by hard-coding the folders paths. You will learn how to pop-up file-dialogs and use the files selected by user from there. This is intermediate and advance level VBA.
Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to AdvancedKirt Kershaw