Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
In this introduction Series we are learning:
- What is an Excel VBA and how it is programmed in excel.
- Why we use VBA - Its advantages over manual excel work.
- What is a VBA Editor- where we write programming language or VBA codes. its important features - full discussion with examples
- What is a macro editor recording tool.
- How to start, stop and edit the macros- their full use and other important features useful for beginners
- What are the limitations of macro recordings.
- What are the benefits of macro recordings for beginners and how it can be useful in learning the syntaxes fast.
- Do we need to remember VBA codes, If yes how and if no, then what is the correct way of learning and understanding the coding.
- Are VBA and macro recording same OR different?
- Why we need to learn VBA - What is the advantage of VBA over advance Excel. Who can control excel better?
- A simple but yet very powerful project to help you in understanding the use of Macro editor and to showcase the power of VBA.
- Data compile project completion with just a few basic VBA commands. A simple and logical approach discussion. Discussing good approach and bad approach methodologies adapt by beginners in beginning days.
- Basic range and sheet, data selection syntaxes. Why and how to use the correct and most appropriate syntaxes.
- What are variables - their definition, use and data types
- Public, module, local and Global level variables
- Use of Call keyword with Option Explicit
- Name the macros and modules - rules to follow
- What is a personal macro workbook in VBA - its use and advantage over normal this workbook macros
- How to edit the recorded macros and use in your own projects
- Discussion on some basic mistakes done by Students initially - Student doubts answered
- Two assignments for students to monitor the performance.
- Should be well versed with Excel Front end.
- Should have Ms excel installed on computer 2007 or onward versions - any
What will you learn
- You will understand the meaning of Excel VBA- programming language used in excel to do the full automation in excel tasks.
- You will get to know VBA automation scope and advantage of learning it.
- Basic simple syntax's plus recording of macros.
- Use of Variables and its data types
- Questions you may expect in your interview and how to answer them
Number of Lectures: 10 Total Duration: 06:03:50
No Review Yet
Related CoursesView All