Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
In first section of this course - we are taking a deep dive into:
- Loops and IF Functions.
- Detailed discussion on for next loops - their use and significance. How to mold them in different ways and use in your projects.
- Discussion on Do -While loops from a very basic level.
- Which loop is better or how about making a choice in loops over each other.
- Learn loops using the basic and complex patterns in order to get mastery.
- Detailed discussion on IF functions and their different syntaxes. For example, Single IFs, IF AND, IF OR and Nested IFs.
- How to handle hundreds of conditions in one go using IFs.
- What is the syntax of writing them? How they are used in Loops. How to write Loops and IF together to make awesome projects.
- What is a Case select statement - how it can be an alternate to IF conditions?
- Things can be asked from a VBA interview perspective- detail discussion on the preparation of interview as well with live projects.
- Whether it is a combination of IF with For next or Do Loops - we are discussing everything here taking great examples.
- How to write sub-loops in loops- you will find all relevant information here.
- SubLoops can be of multiple levels. SubLoops can be of For Next or Do while loops and we learn not only how to write loops of the same type but also a combination of for next and do while.
- Assignments for your practice and to monitor the self-performance as to how well we understood the series and use of Loops along-with IF Functions.
- To help you in growing faster and be able to the assignments, questions prepared for you, Online assistance to students is also given personally by me. Students can ask questions related to the loops series and get their doubts cleared on an immediate basis.
In second section of this course you will:
- Learn how to work with workbooks and worksheets.
- How to open the workbooks, how to close one workbook, specific workbook or all opened workbooks learn how to delete or add workbooks, how to jump from one workbook to another. From activate files to editing them -we are covering all.
- How to select or delete or protect or rename or add the worksheets in excel.
- How to define the workbooks and worksheets in a professional manner using "Set" Keyword. What is the advantage of declaring objects as classes?
- What happens if we declare set statements anywhere in the code. Is it allowed in VBA? Detailed discussion on the proper mentioning of dim and set statements while dealing with objects and classes.
- How VBA works when it comes to writing syntaxes. Discussion on the object hierarchy and its methods and properties. Questioning rounds in a live session to students to practice more on set keyword.
- What are collection loops and their basic syntax's - their practical use
- Loop through worksheets in a workbook
- Loop through workbooks one by one when they are opened
- Hoop through cells in range and see the use of those collection loops in projects
- How to work with multiple sheets like hiding or unhiding them
- How to copy and paste the data from each of the sheets in a workbook
- What if you want to copy the data from multiple workbooks, going to each of the worksheets and copying the data and pasting it in one single workbook. This is going to be done using the collection loop.
- What is a dot operator and how objects are classified in VBA? Learn about object methods and properties - What are these and what is the difference between them. Their significance in VBA.
- Few Amazing projects for students for more practice
- Online assistance always there for students by me to clear their doubts and questions.
- Students should be knowing the macro editor, basic range and cells commands
- Knowledge of variable is also required. Only basic knowledge is required however if you know each and everything about variables it is going to be an added advantage
What will you learn
- Students will be able to use the loops in projects.
- We will be able to make conditional statements and use them in loops efficiently.
- VBA can never be imaged without IF conditions and Loops. So, you can imagine what are you going to gain after this series.
- Data compilation from hundreds of sheets and workbooks will not be a challenge anymore.
- Not just data compilation but any kind of work if we want to do on multiple sheets or workbooks can be easily achieved now.
- Learn how to open, add, delete, close, copy or rename the sheets and workbooks and many more things.
Number of Lectures: 16 Total Duration: 08:58:50
No Review Yet
Related CoursesView All
1060$ 19.99 $ 99.99
25$ 12.99 $ 64.99
15$ 12.99 $ 64.99
18$ 12.99 $ 64.99
68$ 12.99 $ 64.99