Productive Expertise & Efficiency
1 Students Enrolled
Looking up data is a very useful and powerful tool to have when working in Excel. Unfortunately, there are common myths going around that Lookups are really difficult and only for the super advanced users!
To 'Lookup' something, in a nutshell, means to search a particular value from one spreadsheet or workbook against another particular value that we already know. Think of it like searching for a phone number in a telephone directory.
The VLookup and HLookup functions provide the easiest way to search and locate values from both Columns and Rows. By the end of this course, you'll be able to match customer details to Purchase Orders, retrieve product information from a stock sheet and so much more!
Who is the target audience?
- All Excel users from Beginner to Advanced
- Students are only required to have a basic understanding of how rows and columns are referenced in Excel
- What are Lookups, their structure and how they work in Excel
- How to use Range Names with Lookups
- Creating a VLookup and HLookup Formula