Intermediate Excel Course For Business
Master Excel Skills Employers Expect You to Have. Learn To Extract Organize Analyse Raw Data From Large Databeses Using Advanced Functions. Start Learning Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Productive Expertise & Efficiency
57 Students Enrolled
Learn Advance Excel Skills To Address Most Practical Business Cases.
Intermediate Excel for Business Level II is the second of a three part series that aims to tackle the most common and practical uses of Excel in business. This course is perfect for those who have either taken Level I or already have a basic working knowledge of excel and would like to improve efficiency and expand into Excel's more complex functions and data management features. By the end of this course, you will feel confident dynamically extracting data from large databases using advanced functions such as Vlookup, and quickly organizing and analyzing large amounts of raw data with Pivot Tables. The skills acquired in this course are what many employers have come to expect and look for in new applicants and existing employees.
- Basic knowledge of excel
- Go Through Excel for Business Level I Course
- Extracting data from large databases using advanced functions such as Vlookup
- Organizing and analyzing large amounts of raw data with Pivot Tables