Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
There are two kinds of people: Those who are masters at Excel 2019 or Excel 365, and those who wish they were
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. A spreadsheet guru can work wonders—from organizing lists; to creating multi-layered, interactive reports; to answering critical business questions like ROI, budget allocations, expense tracking, and more. This course builds on your existing Excel knowledge and teaches you how to manage data, charts, and tables, and how to use powerful tools such as PivotTables, PivotCharts, Slicers, Timelines, and more.
This is our most requested training course!
If you learn to use Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you will start to see how useful it is in your life—from formatting your grocery list to calculating complex ROI values. If you are comfortable with the basics of Excel, let our Microsoft Certified Trainer Kathy Jones walk you through more advanced topics that will take your spreadsheets to the next level and help you to be more efficient in analyzing your data.
Who this course is for:
- People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data
- Students should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel prior to taking this course
- Create and use named ranges
- Insert functions into spreadsheets including: Date and Time functions, Logical functions, Text functions, Math functions, Database functions, Subtotals, and nested functions
- Sort and filter columns of data
- Create and modify Tables, and apply advanced Conditional Formatting
- Create and modify charts and graphics
- Apply advanced charting tools
- Create a PivotTable to group and summarize data
- Apply advanced PivotTable features, create a PivotChart, and filter data using Slicers and Timelines
1130$ 19.99 $ 99.99
27$ 12.99 $ 64.99
18$ 12.99 $ 64.99
20$ 12.99 $ 64.99
82$ 12.99 $ 64.99