Productive Expertise & Efficiency
3 Students Enrolled
This course will showcase some of the most useful tools used for not only bringing data together, but to turn that data into a professional report. You'll learn how to use tools such as Consolidate, Advanced Filtering for extraction and creating Pivot Tables and Charts.
There are no complicated formulas or difficult syntax, just a set of great tools to get Excel to do the hard work for you!
Who is the target audience?
- Excel users who work with data but don't need to use formulas
- Anyone who wants to improve their knowledge of Excel tools and features
- You'll need Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 installed and a desire to learn new skills
- You should have a grasp of the basics of Excel as this is not a beginners course
- You'll be able to use the most efficient tools for extracting and reporting on data
- You'll learn about bringing data together using the Consolidate tool
- Extract data with multiple criteria using Advanced Filtering
- Create and build Pivot Table report to showcase your data
Very clearly taught and well paced.