Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
This micro series will help you master Excel, the world's most popular and powerful spreadsheet software. The short videos contained within this module have been designed to provide you with short bursts of knowledge so that you can quickly put what you have learnt into practice.
For each of the lectures there is a short video and an accompanying spreadsheet so that you can practice what you have learnt right away.
- This course begins at a very basic level and slowly moves to quite an advanced level so ultimately no prior knowledge of Excel is required
- The only prerequisite for this course is to have access to Excel so that you can not only open some of the resources available but also so that you can practice what you will learn
Starting with learning about the basic shortcuts within Excel and ending with advanced VBA, everything you will ever need to know about Microsoft Excel is covered in this course.
Through the course you will learn about below topics:
- Use of graphs, different types of formatting, use of functions like if, nested if, text and numbers
- Formatting themes, Vlookup functions
- Managing data using excel functions like Pivot, filters, sub-totals, tables and slicers and validation
- Advanced functions like Goal seek and solvers
- Various VBA functions - if statement, loops, ranges, recording macros, running codes, variables
- Tips and tricks of using excel efficiently saving time and doing your daily task with ease