Productive Expertise & Efficiency
1 Students Enrolled
PowerPoint Like a Boss – Skills for certification, and Advanced Design Tips and Tricks!
35 million PowerPoint presentations are given every day.*
Want yours to stand out? Want to avoid "bullet point hell?" Want to be more valuable at work?
Then you've found the right course.
Join author, Microsoft Certified Trainer, and bestselling instructor Brian Culp for an tour of PowerPoint that will cover the skills needed for 77-729 certification.
You’ll then build on that foundation, learning powerful, effective tips for building the perfect visual aid. Your pitches, classes, stories, and who knows - maybe even your IPO investor road show will thank you.
Brian has been giving presentations for over 15 years, having even spent two of those years learning PowerPoint at a company you may have heard of... Microsoft. There's a reason why Brian's Microsoft Office courses are among the best-selling on the planet. Here's what others are saying:
"Excellent content! Just what I was looking for to enhance productivity at the office." -Paige Popejoy
"Great personality and explained things well. Felt like he was at my desk explaining it to me." -William Potts
"I can't believe how much I learned. The instructor is great and the lessons were so easy to follow." -Sherie L.
"Very precise, clear and constructive." -Forent Sidler
"Perfect." -Yvonne Belo
Best of all, you get ongoing support (yes, Brian answers all student questions, usually within in one business day), and are always covered by the course refund policy. Enroll today, and make sure your next presentation is one in a million.
Actually, more like one in 35 million. See you in class!
(*according to estimates that have been floating around for several years. Sounds about right to me. Google it if you'd like.)
- This course was created with the latest version of Office 365, which means that features will be relevant in PowerPoint 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010. Mac or PC. No prior experience with Microsoft PowerPoint is required
xThe topics of this Microsoft PowerPoint course map to the 77-729 learning objectives, meaning that the following tasks are covered:
You'll learn by doing. By the second lesson, you'll be creating a new deck. By the end of the course, you'll have confidence about:
- Managing slide text
- Adding and editing photos
- Adding links and cross references
- Using guides to align slide content
- Using and customizing the presenter view
- Working with Animations and Transitions
- Adding narration to decks
- Creating self-playing slideshows
- Plus, many more tips and tricks gathered over 15 years of presenting