Course: Budget preparation for an EU project proposal
Budget preparation for an EU project proposal
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this short course we go through the main steps leading to the elaboration of the budget for an EU project proposal. We first analyse the typical cost items considered eligible by the European Commission, and then we show how to use these concepts to build up the proposal's budget. We also analyse the cost models for three different programmes, namely Horizon 2020, Erasmus+ and LIFE+. As a prerequisite for getting the maximum out of this course, the learner is supposed to have a general knowledge of how to set up a proposal and of the meaning of such terms as Consortium, Partner and Workpackage.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for people who have a basic knowledge of EU projects and are familiar with such concepts as Consortium and Work Package
- Basic Knowledge of EU projects
- At the end of the course the learners will be able to work out the budget of an EU project proposal
Presentation of the course: Eligible costs: personnel costs09:11
Eligible costs: other costs11:55
Building up the budget: main phases17:45
Budget preparation, practical example: co-funding08:35
Budget preparation, practical example (H2020): setting up the proposal budget12:42