Credibility is the foundation for finance’s position in supporting a growth mandate. Credible CFO's position themselves as strategic leaders as they master execution of the existing business and develop visibility of future financial results. The ability to deliver predictability helps the executive and the board of directors formulate and execute strategic plans with greater confidence.
In this course, we look at the credibility of the CFO and of the finance function. We discuss how to assess credibility as well as the factors that erode and build credibility. We also explore strategies that CFO's should consider to enhance their own credibility as well as that of their team using tools and technology.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in finance, accounting or related fields
- Finance leadership experience
- No advanced preparation is needed for this course
- Recognize how credibility ties to the growth agenda
- Discover how to assess the credibility of the finance function
- Discover how to establish people credibility
- Discover how to establish process and technology credibility