The number one key issue that many small businesses and individuals face are cashflow challenges. This course is about why Cashflow is so important to your financial survival and happiness and how to generate Constant Cashflow. The problem with Cashflow is that often businesses and individuals are too reliant on just one income stream/source. Instead of just having 'one/two' jobs or key clients, and 'twenty' expenses, why not turn this around? What we demonstrate on this course, is why everyday should be a payday - and we explains how to make each of your days a payday and why.
Unfortunately most workers in the western world are indebted and terrified of losing their jobs and are working around the clock just to make ends meet. During this course, we will outline several things that you can do to generate Constant Cashflow, but nothing is overnight, and this is why we ask you to dedicate 1 hour a day over the next 12 or so months to the tasks and activities set out. This is time well invested, as once you have constant cashflow - then you don't have to work so many hours in your day job or business.
The secret to prosperity it to have constant cashflow - streams of income flowing in from more than one source, but rarely does anyone show you how. This course will show you how. If you're sick and tired of being sick and tired of your financial situation then this course is for you. This course will show you how to make money flow to you every single day - whether you are a small business owner, self-employed, employed, unemployed, underemployed or a student.
The book 'Constant Cashflow' is included, as are template downloads.
The course will take approx 1-2 hours to complete.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for people who want to generate constant cashflow and not have to worry about money anymore
- It is for existing business owners who want to improve their business cashflow situation, budding entrepreneurs and those with a 9 to 5 job and too much month left at the end of the money
- This course isn't for you if you are lazy and aren't willing to work at your cashflow projects
- Students will need to be prepared to take '1 hour' per day for the next year to work on their cashflow streams (ideas given on the course)
- Identify multiple streams of cashflow income possibilities open to them
- Complete a cashflow forecast for themselves or their business