Beginner Guide to Creating Your Personal Finance Tracker
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Gain access to your own individual copy of your "Finance Compass" financial tracker and learn how use it best!
This course is a step by step guide to create your personal finance tracker. By the end of this course, you will have created a powerful tool to manage your finances each month, which will provide you 100% clarity on how much you spent, including the invisible costs that most people don’t consider, and will also enable you to know what your bottom line figure is: the range of money you have the opportunity to save each month!
By registering to this training you will get your individual copy of the personal finance tracker called the “Finance Compass” and the videos will guide you on how to use it. It makes it simple, easy, and straightforward for you.
In addition to your own downloadable version of the Finance Compass, which is a powerful financial tracker, this course incudes 2 sets of videos:
- A first set of videos introducing the fundamental principles of successful financial management
- A second set of videos that are recordings from the Finance Compass to help you understand how to use it. An interactive manual!
The Finance Compass includes the following sections:
- your monthly expenses
- your invisible costs
- your revenues
- your bottom line figure
- your monthly tracker
- your 12 months savings plan
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to gain better control over their finances
- Anyone who feels some sort of discomfort when it comes to managing their finances
- Anyone who things that budget management is difficult
- Anyone who is looking for an easy to use tool to manage their finances
- Nothing special! Every thing is explained within the course
- Create your personal finance tracker
- Gain a clear and detailed view on how much they spend each month
- Discover their bottom line figure: the amount of money they can save each month
- Create a savings plan for the year and forecast how much money they will be able to accumulate
Introducing your finance compass
Remember: the more visibility you bring to your finances, the more control you will get over it
Feel free to add as many categories as you wish, the more granular the easier to manage!
Those invisible costs will be spread over the duration of 12 months so that you can "accrue" for it each month. This way you no longer will be surprised with un-expected invoices hitting your bank account!
It is now time to look at your revenues to balance things up!
Rip the benefits of your hard work and let the tool do the work for you
This is the most important step: make sure that each month you update your figures to keep them accurate and relevant. This is also how you will be able to develop your savings plan.
Well done you made it! Now feel free to use the bonus videos below in case you get stuck with any section of the finance compass
DEMO 1 - Monthly expenses
DEMO 2 - Invisible costs
DEMO 3 - Revenues
DEMO 4 - Bottom line figure
DEMO 5 - Monthly reviews
DEMO 6 - BONUS: Savings plan