Economics 101 - Learn Basic Economics With Ease
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Enroll today and join the 40,000+ students I have taught Online!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
Have you ever wanted to fully grasp the world of Economics, but didn't know where to start? Have you wanted to develop a better understanding of what makes the financial world go around, and why people, businesses and countries make decisions? Most likely there's an economic reason, and you have come to the right place to learn everything you will need to know. By the end of this course you will be an economics pro!
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn the basic fundamentals of economics, why people make certain choices
- Learn about production levels and optimization
- Learn about supply and demand
- Learn about capitalism and the free market model
- Learn about monopolies and how the dynamics change
- Apply these microeconomic theories to real world situations
- Learn about macroeconomics
- Learn about interest rates and recessions
- Apply macroeconomic theories to real world situations
- And Much More!!!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I'd be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, financial reporting, small business and CRM systems. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
- None! Beginners and Novices welcome, you will learn everything you need in this course
- Commitment to learning
- Discuss economics intelligently with others
- Understand how resources and scarcity really drive most economic decisions
- Be able to apply economic theory to real world situations
- Make better business decisions knowing how economics is driving potential outcomes
- Discuss behavior and how its influenced by economics
- Understand the big picture (macro economics) down to the detailed picture (micro economics)
Firm Goals: Maximize Profits
Analyzing A Firms Cost Structure
Comparing Marginal Revenue with Marginal Costs
When Producing Nothing Is Best
Defining Health Economics
Noting The Limits of Health Insurance
Comparing Health Care Internationally
Investigating Singapore's Secrets