Effective Debt Collection Strategies is proactively controlling customer debt and getting paid on time.
In this course I will teach you how to reduce the current debt and how to manage the future overdue customer debt effectively
The strategies include improving office procedures and many downloadable resources such as collection letters.
Who is this course for:
- Small, Medium & Large Business organizations
- Bookkeepers, accountants, business managers
- I recommend that the learner has basic bookkeeping and business management knowledge to be able to understand the concepts in this course
- You will learn how to proactively control customer debt and get your customer to pay their invoices by due date
- If you have a large unpaid ledger this course will give you strategies on how to reduce that debt
- How to make sure your customer understands your terms of trade to reduce the risk of unpaid invoices
- You will also learn an overdue invoice strategy and there is a phone script for those who have difficulty in knowing what to say to a customer