Eu Funding: Module 2 - Introduction to Horizon 2020
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This introductory course focuses on Horizon 2020, the European programme supporting Research, Development and Innovation activities and projects, and it provides an overview of its structure, of tis main sections and contents, and of two specific instruments: the SME Instrument and the Fast Track to Innovation Pilot.
The Horizon 2020 programme is the successor of Framework Programme 7 and its financial allocation, equaling 70 Billion Euros over a period of seven years (2014-2020) it the largest one ever allocated to a single programme.
It also shows how to navigate across the two main WEB sites of the programme thus facilitating the access to the extremely large amount of information they contain.
Who is the target audience?
- This introductory course is meant for Persons intending to access the Horizon 2020 programme
- A basic knowledge of the structure of an EU programme is an asset
- The mail goal of the course is to help the participants to understand the structure and main contents of the Horizon 2020 programme
- Furthermore it will familiarise the participants with the navigation into the relevant WEB sites, namely the H2020 Portal and the H2020 Participant portal
The overall structure of Horizon 2020
The main H2020 components: Excellent Science
The main H2020 components: Industrial Leadership
The main H2020 components: Societal Challenges
Special case: the SME Instrument
Special case: the Fast Track to Innovation instrument
Ruby On Rails: Stock Market AppJohn Elder