Financially Speaking - Keys to Unlocking the Language of Business
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Do you know and speak finance? It’s the language of business!
- Does finance and accounting intimidate you?
- Have you tried learning these concepts, but they just won’t stick?
- Do you have a need to understand basic finance and accounting concepts for
- your job, but can’t find an easy way to learn them?
Lack of financial fluency is the primary reason small businesses fail. In addition, having a basic grasp of finance and accounting issues has become one of the key skills organizations look for in business professionals today.
In Financially Speaking, Rob Hambleton breaks financial and accounting down so you can easily understand it. Rob’s finance, industry and training experience combined with a step by step training approach will have you speaking this language in no time.
- Be intimidated no longer!
- Covers basic financial and accounting terminology and concepts
- Introduces the basic financial statements - Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Teaches you how to perform critical, basic financial analyses like breakeven calculations and performance variance analysis
- Discusses the critical processes of monthly performance review and annual forecasting
Financial Foundations - 3 Equations 3 Formulas COMPLETE
Financial Foundations - Key Principles COMPLETE
Financial Foundations - Debits and Credits COMPLETE
Cost Behavior - Direct Indirect Fixed Variable COMPLETE
Cost Behavior - Break-even Analysis COMPLETE
Cost Behavior - Depreciation COMPLETE
Financial Roadmap - Income Statement and Balance Sheet COMPLETE
Financial Roadmap - Cash Flow Statement COMPLETE
Financial Roadmap - Variance and Ratio Analysis COMPLETE
Using the Numbers to Run Your Business COMPLETE
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars