Foundations of finance - It is the fundamental course in finance to explore the basic concepts and understanding of how financial management works.
After the end of this course you will get familiar with the concepts in finance and understand the functions of finance manager and how he manages fund effectively in a n organization.
It is the fundamental course in which the advance finance courses are based upon.
- The students may require basics of finance. but not compulsorily needed. Because that is what you are going to learn here
- Financial Management - Introduction
- Objectives of Financial Management
- Concept of profit
- Concept of Risk and Return
- Time Value of Money
- PV and FV Table
- Features of bonds and shares
- Valuation of bonds and shares
- Basic Valuation model
- Calculation of Single asset
- Calculation of portfolio of assets