Getting Started With Cryptocurrency | Bitcoin & More!
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Are you ready to learn everything you need to know to get started with cryptocurrency?
How to purchase, spend, invest, trade, and even get free cryptocurrency by blogging?
Well you’ve arrived to the right place!
Welcome to ‘The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Cryptocurrency’ training course!
Get Started With Cryptocurrency Today
In the past year alone, Bitcoin has risen over 1000%, recently surpassing $8000 dollars
Because you clicked on this course, you are obviously already ahead of the game, aware of one of the greatest trends in our lifetime, and ready to take advantage of this new technology.
This is the most informative (and entertaining) cryptocurrency course available today to help you get started quickly.
Not only will you get an overview of the entire cryptocurrency world, but also learn how you can start building your cryptocurrency portfolio!
Cryptocurrency is tomorrow’s money...I call it Mañana.
How is This Course Different?
We will start with an overview of the cryptocurrency world, but if you’re itching to make your first purchase, you can just skip to the purchase and investing sections of the course to get started.
We will discuss the history and future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, then move on to the fun stuff, where we will go over how to purchase cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, investing and trading strategies tips for you to implement, and even how to get started on Steemit, where you can earn cryptocurrency for blogging!
You get to look over my shoulder as I go through the entire step by step process to purchase your first cryptocurrency, trade cryptocurrency, and even make a purchase using cryptocurrency.
The world's financial system has a debt problem.
If you don’t think creating more debt to solve our debt problem is working, it’s time for plan B.
What We Will Cover
- The Past, Present & Future of Cryptocurrency
- What is Cryptocurrency, How it Works & Why You Need It
- Cryptocurrency vs Precious Metals
- Blockchain Technology
- The Top Cryptocurrencies You Need to Know
- Introduction to ICOs [Initial Coin Offerings]
- Overview of Cryptocurrency Mining
- How to Purchase Your First Cryptocurrency
- How to Use Cryptocurrency to Make Payments
- Investing and Trading Strategies & Tips
- Online & Offline Cryptocurrency Wallets
- How to Get Started on Steemit to Earn Free Cryptocurrency for Blogging
- and Tons More!
Time To Take Action!
I encourage you to take a moment to view the course preview videos, and browse through the curriculum so you can see how much value and information you will learn by enrolling.
Bitcoin is already up over 1000% for this year, so take action now and get started today!
When you enroll in this course today, you will finally have the knowledge you need to get started building your cryptocurrency portfolio!
Enroll now and start learning with me today...
Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone ready to learn about Bitcoin & the cryptocurrency world
- Anyone looking to purchase their first cryptocurrency
- Investors looking to learn how to invest in cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Traders looking for trading strategies & tips for cryptocurrency
- Learn everything you need to know about cryptocurrency - No experience required
- The desire to learn how to purchase, invest, or trade cryptocurrency
- Computer or smartphone with an internet connection
- Learn the history and future of cryptocurrency & blockchain technology
- Where & how to purchase your first cryptocurrency
- Setup accounts & cryptocurrency wallets to trade or invest in cryptocurrency
- How to make payments & purchases using cryptocurrency
- Learn how to get free cryptocurrency by blogging
- In this course, we will cover everything you need to know about cryptocurrency
- We will discuss the innovation of cryptocurrency, it’s history, the top cryptocurrencies you should have in your portfolio, how to purchase cryptocurrency, how blockchains work, how to mine cryptocurrency, strategies you can use to trade and invest in cryptocurrency, and tons more!
- By the end of the course, you will have everything you need to get started with cryptocurrency
- Before purchasing or investing in any asset, you should take the time to learn as much about that market as possible
- We will cover everything you need to know about cryptocurrencies, so you can learn all about the innovation and value of the technology, and have the information you need to start purchasing, trading or building your cryptocurrency portfolio
- In this section, we will discuss what cryptocurrency is, why we should use the technology, and how cryptocurrency actually works
- Cryptocurrency, also know as digital currency, is an open source technology that allows users to make anonymous online transactions and purchases
- There are many reasons people are beginning to jump onto the cryptocurrency train
- One huge factor is that there are zero transaction costs associated with cryptocurrency
- This is great for everyone, but especially good for companies looking to lower overhead costs
- Cryptocurrency coins are created by a process called mining
- The mining process uses thousands of computers to solve complex Algorithms to create each digital coin
- The miners are reward with a percentage of the coins mined by the community
- In order to mine cryptocurrency, you will need a computer, a digital wallet, and mining equipment
- We will discuss more on mining and equipment in an upcoming lecture
- Money needs to have a limited supply, be easily recognizable, durable and easy to transport
- Cryptocurrency meets this criteria, and could be considered the new Money 2.0
- The introduction of cryptocurrency opens up the door for anyone to make global transactions and enter the marketplace
- There are many ways people can protect themselves from the devaluation of fiat currencies
- Personally, my two favorites are cryptocurrency and precious metals
- It’s hard for me to choose which one I like the best, so I just continue to buy both
- Cryptocurrency has only been around for about a decade, and it’s already gone through many transformations, including massive rises and epic falls
- But throughout the short and bumpy lifespan of crypto, it is still holding strong, and gaining more and more attention each year
- The first bitcoin was introduced in January of 2009, right after the start of the recession
- A mystery man known as Satoshi Nakamoto, submitted a document showing a new technology he developed that could completely change the way people make transactions
- From 2009 to 2014, Bitcoin grew from a few cents per coin, to over $600
- People began to realize this cryptocurrency thing was real
- It’s been a bumpy ride for cryptocurrency, not only in price volatility, but also in terms of legal & political issues as well
- Cryptocurrency is finally starting to gain some steam
- Daily transactions of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has been increasing every year
- Recently, Bitcoin has surpassed the $7000 level, and still remains in a strong uptrend
- Cryptocurrency, and the technology surrounding it, will change the world financial system as we know it
- It will change how people exchange, move and store their wealth
- As with any asset class you may invest in, there are always certain risks and concerns that you should be aware of
- Some potential risks concerning cryptocurrency include wild volatility, potential government regulation, and loss of coins due to 3rd party involvement
- The world’s financial system is in trouble, as evident from the 2008 market crash
- The problem has not been fixed, the debt continues to rise, and the next crisis will be even worse
- Cryptocurrency will offer an alternative to the traditional system and create opportunities that were not available before
- The invention of the blockchain may be the most innovative invention since the internet itself
- A Blockchain is an online ledger (or database) which stores the data of every cryptocurrency that exists, and each transaction that is made
- My top 3 favorites are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin
- Litecoin was actually the second cryptocurrency introduced to the world in 2011
- Ethereum is one of the most recent coins, being introduced in 2015
- Bitcoin currently has a market cap of 119 billion dollars, Ethereum’s market cap is 31 billion, and Litecoin comes in with a market cap of around 3.5 billion
- Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency invented by Satoshi Nakamoto
- Although many digital currency projects were being worked on at the same time, Bitcoin won the race
- If Bitcoin is considered ‘digital gold’, Litecoin would have to be ‘digital silver’
- Litecoin was introduced in 2011 by Charles Lee
- Ethereum was introduced in 2015, but has already climbed to the number 2 spot in terms of market cap
- Both Bitcoin & Ethereum function using blockchain technology, but many people believe Ethereum is a bit better
- With so many cryptocurrencies that exist, and more being added all the time, you have to be very selective with the ones you choose to hold
- I predict that most cryptocurrencies will end up being worthless, while the more established coins will likely continue to grow
- As of right now, my top 3 favorite coins are definitely Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin
- All three rank in the top 5 in terms of market cap, but there are other cryptocurrencies that you should keep an eye on as well
- An ICO, which stands for Initial Coin Offering, is when a company creates its own digital coins or tokens, and raise money from the sale of the coins
- ICO’s kind of reminds me of when everyone was creating tech websites soon after the internet was created
- Currently, millions of people around the globe are able to earn cryptocurrency each day by a process called ‘mining’
- Mining cryptocurrency is done by using a computer to solve highly complex algorithms that processes transactions and maintains the blockchain
- Most people that get into cryptocurrency do so as a long term investment, or for speculation
- But this is not for the faint of heart
- Inexperienced investors will be shaken out by the wild swings and volatility of the cryptocurrency market
- In this lecture, we will discuss how to get started on CoinBase, and purchase your first cryptocurrency
- Coinbase is the largest US cryptocurrency exchange, with a user base of over 12 million
- It has grown rapidly in popularity over the past few years, and is definitely my favorite online exchange for managing cryptocurrency
Coinbase provides excellent resources to help you manage your cyptocurrency portfolio
In this lecture, we will go over how to download the coinbase mobile app, review the app features, and how to purchase cryptocurrency using the mobile app.
- There are many types of wallets you can choose from to store your cryptocurrency
- You can store your cryptocurrency in either an online or offline wallet, depending on your needs
So before we get into how to trade cryptocurrency, let’s go over a few tips and strategies for those that plan to just buy and hold for a long period of time.
- One of the most frequently asked questions I get about cryptocurrency is, “How do I actually spend or pay with a bitcoin?”
- Most companies have not integrated cryptocurrency into their payment system yet, but more and more are starting to accept cryptocurrency such as bitcoin each year
- If you want to earn money from cryptocurrency, but don’t want to just invest or hold large amounts for a long period of time, it can also be traded
- I keep a portion of my holdings in a hardware wallet, and some in Coinbase and other online exchanges for trading
- The best way to initially purchase cryptocurrency is with Coinbase
- They are a trusted site, and the fees are actually pretty reasonable
- But if you are a trader, and wanted to frequently buy and sell on a regular basis, these fees would add up pretty quickly
- But luckily, Coinbase has its own trading platform called GDAX, that allows you to trade between Bitcoin,Litecoin and Ethereum, with no fees
- Trading anything, whether it’s cryptocurrency or stocks, takes years of study and practice
- Before becoming profitable at trading, I had years of trial and error, which was necessary in order to learn how to pick up on certain suttle signals and indicators in the markets
- There are hundreds of trading strategies that are practiced, and what works for one person may not work for another
- Using GDAX is a great way to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, but what if you want to trade other cryptocurrencies?
- Not all cryptocurrencies are available to be traded at every online exchange
- GDAX allows you to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, but if you wish to trade other cryptocurrencies, you will need to create accounts with other cryptocurrency exchanges
- A website called Steemit actually allows you to earn cryptocurrency by blogging, posting and interacting with valuable content
- Steemit is a relatively new blockchain based social media platform
- Since Steemit is built on the Steem blockchain, it will be very hard to shut down or disrupt
- The 3 cryptocurrencies that you can earn on Steemit are Steem, Steem Power, and Steem Dollars
- So let’s head over to Steemit.com and check out the platform
- This is still a new blockchain based platform, and I expect more features to be added in the coming months and years as the platform grows
So now let’s take a look at my personal Steemit blog - Steemit.com/@JasonGandy.
- Steem is the main cryptocurrency used on Steemit
- These are tradable tokens, whose price can be extremely volatile and has a high inflation rate
- So if holding funds for a longer period of time, it’s better to move your Steem into Steem Power
- You can convert Steem into Steem Power by a process called powering up
- Steem power are influencer tokens and is similar to having equity in the Steemit platform
Mastering MS Excel Basic to Advanced LevelRamzan Rajani