A Complete Guide On InsurTech: Now & Future Trends!
After a relatively late start, the InsurTech sector has seen increased funding and interest in 2015 and Q1 2016. The need for better user experience, demand for different on demand insurance products by Millennials, increase in data from sensors and IoT present huge potential for Insurance sector disruption in health insurance, life insurance and property and casualty insurance sectors. But at the same time, regulatory nuances in these sectors present challenges for startups unfamiliar with the insurance industry. Recent partnerships between established global Insurance firms and InsurTech startups is showing a potential way forward for this evolving industry.
This course is recommended for anyone who is new to the Insurance industry and is exploring ways to disrupt with InsurTech products/ solutions. This is also a good course for those in the traditional Insurance industry and are interested in learning about the emerging InsurTech industry.
At the end of this course, you will become familiar with the evolving InsurTech landscape and its potential. You will understand how technology is changing Insurance industry. You will also become aware of options and opportunities to become involved in this sector.
- There are no special requirements for this course, anyone who wants to learn new things are always welcome
- Anyone who wants to learn What is InsurTech
This course will cover:
- What is InsurTech?
- Factors supporting emergence of InsurTech sector
- Regulatory implications for InsurTech
- Business model and key commercial drivers
- Key players including stakeholders and recent trends
- B2B and B2C InsurTech case studies
- What to expect in the coming years and their impact on the traditional Insurance industry