Investing & Trading For Beginners: Mastering Price Charts
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
The world of technical analysis is a bewildering and confused mass of strategies, books, definitions, indicators and experts. You have probably noticed there are volumes of information out there about charts, systems, and methods for analyzing financial markets.
So why is everyone still looking for a solution?
Simply put, there is a difference between knowledge and application. In this game, you can understand a bunch of definitions and jargon and never develop the skill set for proper analysis.
This course is a perfect solution for the beginner. It fills the need for a simple, effective method to analyze Price Charts and aims to close the gap between knowledge of technical analysis and real-world skills for making money and controlling risk. Experienced investors and traders will discover an excellent refresher for increasing profitability.
If You Have 1 Hour, You Can Learn How To Master Price Charts!
- What a Price Chart is and why you should use them
- How to use FREE technical analysis tools on the internet
- How to read price trends
- How to control RISK
- How to find GOOD investments
- How to avoid BAD investments
A Powerful Skill At Your Fingertips
Price Chart Analysis is a proven method for objectively managing risk and determining trends. Proficiency in technical analysis can build a foundation for creating a clear plan to buy and sell ANY investment.
Content And Overview
- This course has 24 lectures with practice exercises and studies in each section to help you integrate course concepts and master the fundamentals more quickly.
- You will learn a simple, effective skill for reading trends, making money and controlling risk. All with the use of free internet tools, even if you know nothing about investing, trading or technical analysis.
- You will be guided every step of the way by a professional trader who uses Price Charts and technical analysis every day to profit from the financial markets.
- By the end of the course you will have acquired an analysis skill with all the tools required to make better investment and trade decisions.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Prospective students should have an interest in the financial markets and a desire to learn about Price Charts and technical analysis.
- Before beginning this course, you should have access to the internet with a computer (tablet/notebook) and screen (monitor) large enough to analyze graphic Price Charts.
The Ideal Student:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to quickly analyze securities to better identify investment or trade opportunities should consider enrolling to learn this invaluable skill.
- This course is for beginners and those new to the financial markets. You do not need any experience with with technical analysis or Price Charts.
- The ideal student is one with no technical analysis experience who wishes to learn a simple, comprehensive method for analyzing Price Charts.
- This course is ideal for anyone with technical analysis experience who is frustrated by lack of progress.
- Anyone who wishes to learn a simple, comprehensive method for analyzing Price Charts.
- Learn exactly what a Price Chart is, what it does, and how to effectively use it.
- Analyze any financial market security using Price Charts to both manage risk and determine the best investments and trades.
- You will be able to quickly and easily use free Price Chart tools found on the internet.
Introduction To Investing And Trading For Beginners: Mastering Price Chart Analysis
How To Read Trends, Make Money And Control Risk
- Who is your instructor?
- What will you learn?
- Why you should learn this skill.
- Who is the ideal student?
- How you will benefit from Mastering Price Chart Analysis.
- How is this course different?
- What you will be able to do by the end of the course.
Learn What A Price Chart IS And What It Really DOES
- What happens when investors buy and sell.
- The mechanics of Price Charts.
- Interval Charts.
- The time/data relationship.
- Real examples
Why Should You Consider Using Price Charts
- Price is a Leading Indicator
- Four (4) reasons you should use Price Charts
- Why the truth is in the Price Chart
Are You Ready To See What You Know About Price Charts?
- Take the challenges to see how well you are doing
- Learn how to use a popular internet chart tool
Everything You Need To Know About Price Chart Intervals
- Interval price structure
- The four (4) key prices of any interval
Learn About The Different Types Of Interval Price Charts
- Bar Charts
- HLC interval charts
- OHLC interval charts
- CandleStick interval charts
- Interval structure
- Interval direction
- Incorporating interval price structure
Discover How To Quickly Determine Liquidity Using Price Charts
- Defining volume
- Determining liquidity
- What a liquid Price Chart should look like
Take this Practice Exercise series of Challenges to see how well you understand Price Charts!
- Price Chart intervals
- Types of Price Charts
Acquire The Necessary Tools To Learn How To Read Price Trends
- What are Interval Chart Pivot Points?
- Low Pivots
- High Pivots
Learn How To Spot Trends On Any Price Chart
- Reading Price Chart up trends
- Reading Price Chart down trends
- A simple system for determining the trend
Let's See How Well You Have Learned To Read Price Trends
- Take these challenges to test your trend-reading skill
Discover The Proper Price Chart Tools To Speed Analysis And Spot Trends
- Price Chart tools
- Understanding averages
- The significance of smoothing price
Learn the 4-Step Price Chart system for setting up any Price Chart
- The significance of time
- What is frequency?
- Chart styles
Test your Chart Tools Skills!
Learn How To Use The YAHOO! Finance Website To Configure And Analyze Price Charts
- Integrating the 4-Step Price Chart system
Learn How To Use The BigCharts Website To Configure And Analyze Price Charts
- Integrating the 4-step Price Chart system
Learn How To Use The StockCharts Website To Configure And Analyze Price Charts
- Integrating the 4-Step Price Chart System
How To Find GOOD Investments Or Trades
- The 3-Step analysis system
- Properly determining trends
- The best chart intervals to use
How To Avoid BAD Investments Or Trades
- Put the 3-Step analysis system to work
- Properly determining down trends
- The best chart intervals to use
Practice Studies For Developing Your Trend Reading Skills
Use these practice studies and chart examples to hone your analysis skills
Learn An Effective Method For Controlling RISK Using Price Charts
- How to control Risk
- The Risk rule of thumb
- Limited Risk with unlimited reward
Learn How To Spot Momentum To Find The Fastest Moving Markets
- Using price and chart tools to gauge momentum
Test Your RISK Control Skills With These Challenges!
Now That You Are Mastering Price Charts, Decide Where You Want To Go Next!
- Investing, trading and process of analysis CAN be simple
- The 'secret' of Price Chart analysis
- Ideas for what to do next...
Where to go from here...
If You Are New To Trading Or A Complete Beginner, Continue Here
This Lecture details a comprehensive primer in Basic Technical Analysis
You will also learn additional valuable information:
- The life-cycle of a profitable trader
- What Technical Analysis is and is NOT
- The KEY to long-term consistent profitability
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars