Most Traders Don’t Know What They Don’t Know
Much like the financial world, the world of technical analysis is an unregulated, muddled mass of strategy, hope, desperation and frustration. There exists no formal, accredited institution for proper knowledge and procedure. Most participants never make a dime.
This is the only industry on earth where those who have no business in the game attempt to compete with the sharpest minds and largest accounts on the planet. WHY?
The lure of the market is just too strong. Tales of rags-to-riches, bitcoin millionaires and long-shot dreams of the mansion on the hill turn every wannabe into a player; and every technical analysis washout into a guru.
Those who cannot do, teach. Those who cannot teach, anonymously market trading courses on the internet. All because the vast majority of participants don’t know what they don’t know.
A Timeless Solution
This course is a perfect solution for beginners and experienced traders alike. It fills the need for a simple, timeless method of structuring price-chart analysis. It further closes the gap between knowledge of technical analysis and real-world skills for making money and controlling risk.
This course will demystify the price-chart for experienced investors and traders who never learned proper price-chart structure.
You have to know what you are looking at when you see price-chart intervals. Like someone learning to read, this course will guide you through the process of price-mechanics and market dynamics, laying the foundation for effectively reading order flow and market sentiment in the chart so you can second-guess your competitors.
This course will make you competent. It will either teach you everything you should have learned years ago OR everything you need to know right now so you don't waste the next five years of your life learning the hard way that the trading education game is rigged.
Price Chart Analysis Is A Proven Method For Managing Risk
Fear and greed permeate financial markets. Risk for most traders and investors is seen as something to be feared. I will show you how to use it as a tool. Once you understand how to exploit price-chart structure, risk becomes a powerful ally.
I have been using the price-chart for over two (2) decades to pull profit from any chart interval imaginable: 1-minutes to Weekly time frames.
If You Have The Desire To Turn Price Charts Into Profit, I Can Help You
- Learn the mechanics of price and how you should use them
- Understand why your goal should be consistency, NOT profit
- Read order flow and market sentiment in the chart like veteran trader
- Qualify price-action using Context
- Determine the LRE (Low-Risk Entry) on ANY interval
- Consistently take entries with the biggest expected payout
- Master one of the most financially rewarding skills on earth
Content And Overview
This course has 24 lectures with assignments in each section to help you integrate course concepts and master price-chart mechanics more quickly.
Included are screencasts where your instructor takes you into the chart in real-time to provide instruction on how to read intervals like a veteran screen-trader.
You will learn at timeless skill for price-chart analysis. This will enable you to apply ANY strategy of your choosing, develop your own style, and play the game on YOUR terms.
Feel confident that you will be guided every step of the way by a professional trader who doesn’t just teach, but actually does; a seasoned veteran who has coached private-clients to astounding results for almost a decade.
By the end of the course, you will be able to test ANY trading “system” or method, because you will be able to immediately determine if it produces low- or high-risk market entries.
COURSE PREREQUISITE: Investing & Trading For Beginners: Mastering Price Charts
The Ideal Student should have:
- PC, Notebook or Tablet With Acceptable Screen Size for Chart Analysis
- Access To A Price-Chart Analysis Platform With Proper Tools
- A Strong desire To Master Discretionary Technical Analysis And Pattern Recognition
- How to use Risk as a tool for analysis and trade management
- Why your goal should be CONSISTENCY, not profit
- How to read order flow and market sentiment price charts like a veteran trader
- How to qualify price-action using Context
- How to determine the Low-Risk Entry on any interval
- How to sample entries with the biggest expected payout consistently
- How to use price mechanics and market dynamics effectively