Mastering Price Charts: How To Trade
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Most Traders Don’t Know What They Don’t Know
Much like the financial world, the world of technical analysis is an unregulated, muddled mass of strategy, hope, desperation and frustration. There exists no formal, accredited institution for proper knowledge and procedure. Most participants never make a dime.
This is the only industry on earth where those who have no business in the game attempt to compete with the sharpest minds and largest accounts on the planet. WHY?
The lure of the market is just too strong. Tales of rags-to-riches, bitcoin millionaires and long-shot dreams of the mansion on the hill turn every wannabe into a player; and every technical analysis washout into a guru.
Those who cannot do, teach. Those who cannot teach, anonymously market trading courses on the internet. All because the vast majority of participants don’t know what they don’t know.
A Timeless Solution
This course is a perfect solution for beginners and experienced traders alike. It fills the need for a simple, timeless method of structuring price-chart analysis. It further closes the gap between knowledge of technical analysis and real-world skills for making money and controlling risk.
This course will demystify the price-chart for experienced investors and traders who never learned proper price-chart structure.
You have to know what you are looking at when you see price-chart intervals. Like someone learning to read, this course will guide you through the process of price-mechanics and market dynamics, laying the foundation for effectively reading order flow and market sentiment in the chart so you can second-guess your competitors.
This course will make you competent. It will either teach you everything you should have learned years ago OR everything you need to know right now so you don't waste the next five years of your life learning the hard way that the trading education game is rigged.
Price Chart Analysis Is A Proven Method For Managing Risk
Fear and greed permeate financial markets. Risk for most traders and investors is seen as something to be feared. I will show you how to use it as a tool. Once you understand how to exploit price-chart structure, risk becomes a powerful ally.
I have been using the price-chart for over two (2) decades to pull profit from any chart interval imaginable: 1-minutes to Weekly time frames.
If You Have The Desire To Turn Price Charts Into Profit, I Can Help You
- Learn the mechanics of price and how you should use them
- Understand why your goal should be consistency, NOT profit
- Read order flow and market sentiment in the chart like veteran trader
- Qualify price-action using Context
- Determine the LRE (Low-Risk Entry) on ANY interval
- Consistently take entries with the biggest expected payout
- Master one of the most financially rewarding skills on earth
Content And Overview
This course has 24 lectures with assignments in each section to help you integrate course concepts and master price-chart mechanics more quickly.
Included are screencasts where your instructor takes you into the chart in real-time to provide instruction on how to read intervals like a veteran screen-trader.
You will learn at timeless skill for price-chart analysis. This will enable you to apply ANY strategy of your choosing, develop your own style, and play the game on YOUR terms.
Feel confident that you will be guided every step of the way by a professional trader who doesn’t just teach, but actually does; a seasoned veteran who has coached private-clients to astounding results for almost a decade.
By the end of the course, you will be able to test ANY trading “system” or method, because you will be able to immediately determine if it produces low- or high-risk market entries.
COURSE PREREQUISITE: Investing & Trading For Beginners: Mastering Price Charts
The Ideal Student should have:
- PC, Notebook or Tablet With Acceptable Screen Size for Chart Analysis
- Access To A Price-Chart Analysis Platform With Proper Tools
- A Strong desire To Master Discretionary Technical Analysis And Pattern Recognition
- How to use Risk as a tool for analysis and trade management
- Why your goal should be CONSISTENCY, not profit
- How to read order flow and market sentiment price charts like a veteran trader
- How to qualify price-action using Context
- How to determine the Low-Risk Entry on any interval
- How to sample entries with the biggest expected payout consistently
- How to use price mechanics and market dynamics effectively
Mastering Price Charts Introduction
- Who is your instructor?
- What do I teach?
- Why should you learn this skill?
- Who is the ideal student?
- You should not take this course if...
- Why is this course so beneficial?
- Why is this course different?
- What you will be able to do by the end of the course
The "Myth" Of Technical Analysis And Why You Need It
- Short-term price movement
- Intermediate-term trends
- Long-term trends and fundamentals
Aspiring Traders Don't Know What They Don't Know
- Strategy is NOT knowledge
- The outcome dependence fallacy
- The importance of context
- Analysis to action
- The Evolution Of A Trader
- Why most traders get it wrong
What Is Consistency?
- Consistency defined
- Why consistency and not profit?
- Risk is you ante
- How will we do it?
Configuring The TC2000 Analysis Platform
- Setting up the proper layout
- Interval types
- Everything is in the interval
- Why less is more when it comes to price-chart analysis
The Essential Chart Tools
- Everything you need in about 3 minutes
- What to use and what not to use
- I was using these same tools 20 years ago...
ASSIGNMENT 1: Chart Tools Integration
- Assemble the tools you need prior to proceeding
- Structure + Direction
- Pivots + confirmed pivots
- Pivot trend changes UP
- Pivot trend changes DOWN
- Price-Action trend changes
- Price-Action + Pivot trends
SCREENCAST: Price Mechanics
- Structure + Direction
- Pivots + confirmed pivots
- Pivot Trend Changes UP + DOWN
- Price-Action trend changes
- Putting it all together to read trends
- Examples + what you should be doing
ASSIGNMENT 2: Price-Mechanics
- Integration: Section 2 + 3 course principles
Context Definitions + Tools + Trends
- Context definitions
- Tools of context
- Contextual trends
- Determining expansion + contraction with context
Mean Reversion + Divergence
- The nature of price charts
- Definitions: mean reversion
- Definitions: divergence
- Two types of divergence
SCREENCAST: Context Price-Chart Tools Explained
- Context Systems
- Reading expansion + contraction with context
ASSIGNMENT 3: Price-Mechanics + Context
- Learn to use context to qualify price-action
- Integration: Sections 2, 3 and 4
Reading Order Flow + Market Sentiment
- Market Dynamics
- Properties of expansion
- Properties of contraction
- Reversals Defined
- Two (2) types of reversals
- Reading order flow at SUPPORT
- Reading order flow at RESISTANCE
- Basic reversal entries
Price Level System
- The order flow box
- In-Play levels
- Confirmed levels
- Pivot level breakouts
- Crossback reversals
- 1-2-3 expansion patterns
- 1-2-3 reversal patterns
SCREENCAST: Price-Level System
- Calibrating order flow and market sentiment interval to interval
ASSIGNMENT 4: Price-Mechanics + Context + Market Dynamics
- Integration: Sections 2, 3, 4 and 5 course principles
3 Forms Of Price-Chart Risk
- Setup Risk
- Intrinsic Risk
- Contextual Risk
Risk Reduction + Elimination
- Price Rejection
- Stop Movement
- The primary risk management tool
- Risk reduction: ANALYSIS
- Risk reduction + elimination: TRADE MANAGEMENT
ASSIGNMENT 5: Price-Mechanics + Context + Market Dynamics + Risk
Integration: Sections 2-6 course principles
SCREENCAST: Putting It All Together
- Qualifying price-action with context
- Price-action + context models
- A review of context trends
- Short-trend + Long-trend examples
- Base breakout context
SCREENCAST: Putting It All Together 2
- Trend change failures
- Stopping price-action trends changes
- The short-term context
- The intermediate term context
- Expectancy - sampling for outsized gains
- The LRE defined
- How I Made Two (2) 60+% Leveraged Gains On The Daily Interval
Real-time Entry 1: CMCSA 3-Minute Short (trend trade)
- Watch me trade and manage a real-time setup
Real-Time Entry 2: HRB 2-Minute Long (In-range reversal)
- Watch me effectively trade the post-open range where most traders lose money
Real-Time Entry 3: SKX 2-Minute Short (Open-Range Breakdown)
- Watch me setup and trade a volatile open in real time
Real-Time Entry 4: UNP 2-Minute Short (Range Breakout)
- Watch me setup and trade a new day-high breakout
Real-Time Entry 5: AABA Long 2-Minute Interval (Range)
- It's as simple as THIS...
- What you must be able to do for long-term success
- The Evolution Of A Trader revisited
- What to do right now