If you own stocks and the market is going up like it has been doing, you look like a genius. What happens when the party is over or Stocks just need to correct or pull back a bit? Many people give back most of their gains. You don't have to!
Protecting Your Stock Positions with Options explains how you can protect yourself and limit the Risk.
Every Trader and Investor has different Risk Tolerances and Time Horizons. This course covers the Protective Put Strategy (aka Married Put Strategy) and explains how you can choose different Option Expirations and Strikes to suit your personal needs and comfort level. Implied Volatility considerations are also discussed so you don't enter a position at the wrong time.
Options are described by many as confusing, complicated and risky. Education and proper use can change your perception of Options to Understandable and Helpful. Using them properly may just save your account!
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Stock Traders Looking for ways to protect their positions
- Option Traders Looking to Understand the Protective Put Strategy
- Frustrated Traders that are getting stopped out of positions too often
- Although not required, basic knowledge of Puts and Calls may make it easier to understand the concepts
- Understand the Protective Put Strategy and why it can be advantageous to utilize it in your trading or investment plan
- How to Protect Your Stock Positions and Limit Risk in case of a Market Correction or Major Pullback
- Learn how to customize the strategy to fit your needs and comfort level