The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom with Dividends
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Have you ever felt that you are not getting ahead no matter how hard you work? Do you feel working 9 to 5 is not what your life should be about? To get out of the rat race and live a meaningful life you must save and invest. This is no news, yet most people do not even try, or the ones who do, give up when the first difficulties present themselves.
The reason for failure is tantalizingly simple: you are taught to earn money but the school system didn’t arm you with the knowledge of putting your money to good use: investing it to produce Reliable and Growing Passive Income.
This is exactly what you will learn in this course! Forget gambling with your hard earned cash, the stock exchange can be your wealth building platform if you follow a recipe that has been working well for centuries. Do you think the richest people in history were all just lucky when it came to investing? Absolutely not, and many of them used the approach you can learn here.
"Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It's to see my dividends coming in." - John D. Rockefeller
See for yourself in one of the FREE preview videos that Rockefeller knew what he was talking about: Dividends explain almost 90% of the profits you can make in the stock market, yet very few investors give them the due respect when it comes to picking stocks for their portfolios.
After this course you will not make this deadly mistake, since the knowledge included in these videos have the power to change your life by taking Control of your financial future.
Why taking this course is a no-brainer?
- Learn the investment system I built after reading more than 30 books, subscribing to the most expensive newsletters and asking the available experts tons of questions. What took me years of hard work and a lot of money can be yours for a bargain basement price.
- You can learn this investment approach in about 2 days (even if you are totally new to stock market investing) and using this simple system will only take 1-2 hours per week.
- This course is all about “learning by doing”. By the end of it, you will have your OWN shortlist of top quality stocks available at fair or lower prices. So your successful start is virtually guaranteed.
- Dividend investing is not a flash in the pan. This approach has been working well for centuries and I am sure that even your Children will use the knowledge you can get from this course. After all, this is about intergenerational wealth building.
- Dividend investing is a proven approach that produces outstanding returns. See the PROOF in one of the FREE preview videos and get ready to learn how to invest for passive income the right way!
- By focusing on dividends, you can track your Progress towards your ultimate goal and as the world’s number one peak performance coach, Tony Robbins says: “Progress equals happiness.” Progress is guaranteed if you follow the 12 Easy Steps outlined in the Lectures.
- This course is entertaining and enjoyable besides being useful. I love teaching and this comes across, making your learning experience FUN!
- I am here to answer all your questions and HELP you start your journey towards financial freedom.
- I provide Free preview videos to make your decision easier. Writing a course description that sells is definitely easier than providing real value in the course lectures. Feel free to check out the quality of my videos!
- I’m so confident you will like what you learn here. So, give yourself the chance to learn with zero risk!
This course arms you with the Knowledge and Confidence to start investing. Take the first step and ENROLL NOW!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to create a passive income source you have found the course that really helps
- If you are totally new to stock market investing you are lucky to bump into this course before making the typical mistakes
- If you want to use a wealth building system that is easy to understand and takes you closer to your goals you are at the right place
- If you love shortcuts you’ve just found one! What took me years to compile, you can learn in 3-4 hours
- This course is for You if you want to get a reliable and growing passive income
- Desire to learn and achieve financial freedom
- No fundamental or technical knowledge required to take this course
- I designed this course to be easily understood by absolute beginners yet I am sure it benefits the experienced investors as well
- Are you from the U.S.? Fine. But even international investors can build a passive income dividend portfolio that makes them financially free. I’m the living Proof of this, from Hungary
- Anyone can use the system you can learn in this course
- Learn the differences between trading and investing.
- Identify top quality companies by using simple filtering criteria.
- Examine the safety of the dividend.
- Determine whether the stocks on your shortlist are attractively valued.
- Make your Own shortlist of top quality dividend payers available at fair or lower prices by following the steps outlined in the videos.
- Avoid the deadliest mistakes most dividend investors make.
- Overcome fear and procrastination after understanding the psychological background.
- Build a diversified portfolio of attractively valued stocks that pay increasing dividends, providing reliable and growing passive income.
- Monitor the performance of your stocks in just 1-2 hours/week by focusing on the key factors.
- Learn when to sell a dividend stock.
- Plan your journey to financial freedom.
- Take action! You will have everything to start investing.
- Lifetime access to all the Lectures.
- Dedicated support. I’m here to help you, don’t hesitate to ask!
An introduction and PROOF that I have skin in the game: you can see how much dividends I got in 2015.
A quick overview on what this course covers and what you can expect from it.
Learn Warren Buffett's recipe for success: "I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down."
You will discover the differences between trading and investing. The stock market is easy to understand if you look at it as a global webshop full of bargains and not a casino you want to beat.
Understand the connection between the cash generating ability of a company and its dividend payments.
Earnings and cash flow can be totally different.
Get a glimpse of the 5 steps towards financial freedom.
See how a group of wonderful companies put money into my pocket and get motivated to learn how you can achieve the same.
A quick summary of the most important points you have learned so far.
- Stocks represent ownership in real companies. They are not lottery tickets.
- Invest for the long-run and do not speculate on short-term price movements.
- Focus on companies that produce free cash flow and pay out a part of it as dividends.
- Build a portfolio of stocks that are increasing their dividends regularly.
- Diversify and keep the stock selection process simple.
It's all about Buffett's recipe: find the top quality stocks and buy them when they are marked down.
A quick summary of your initial filtering criteria, which narrows down the field of investable stocks.
- Long and uninterrupted dividend paying streaks.
- No dividend cuts.
- Regular dividend raises.
Such stocks can provide Reliable and Growing Passive Income.
Get to know the free database of quality dividend payers. Learn what the following categories mean:
- Dividend Champion
- Dividend Contender
- Dividend Challenger
Hide all the columns in the spreadsheet that are not needed so that you can have an easy-to-use database of dividend payers.
See the compelling evidence that you'd better focus on U.S. stocks as a dividend investor.
- Results of my mini study revealed.
- The example of oil companies illustrates the difference of dividend policies.
- Buffett says: "We like increasing dividends..."
As dividends are not legally guaranteed you should make some necessary steps.
Here is what you should do (before investing!) if you bump into an exciting story.
Learn how to check a company's dividend history in the quick and easy way.
Focusing on quality dividend payers results in a manageable shortlist of companies and makes life easier.
The World Bank statistics include more than 40.000 listed companies, while our shortlist only includes a few hundred. And we are yet to apply our quality filters!
Get to know the 4 parameters of quality filtering and set the minimum length of dividend raising streak you require.
I give you a "normal" and a "very conservative" recommendation.
The point is to make sure that the companies you are interested in are willing and eager to pay a dividend.
Learn the difference between the TTM and forward yield. The step-by-step guide helps you to do the calculations.
- Get to know several useful free data sources and see how I use them.
- Learn the key dates of a dividend announcement.
- Learn how to caluclate when the company pays a special dividend.
Get to know the benchmark a stock's dividend yield can be compared to and set the yield goalposts, narrowing the field of investable stocks.
Learn about the thought process that can kill your portfolio.
Instead of focusing on the current yield, see the big picture and how the combination of our quality criteria can lead to better results than the "mindless yield chasing".
See how dividends contribute much more to your total return than you might have imagined.
Understand the mechanism how dividend increases are reflected in stock prices.
The studies are really convincing and notice that one of them goes back to 1802! Dividend investing is a timeless approach not just a flash in the pan.
Learn to calculate the dividend growth rate and see how you should evaluate the current yield and the dividend growth rate together.
- 3 ways to get the DGR
- The comparison of Coca-Cola and AT&T
- What's the problem with the Chowder rule?
A quick demonstration how I apply the first 4 quality filters.
11 Dividend Champions qualified for the last 2 rounds of filtering.
Understand the difference between profit and cash flow. Learn how to evaluate the safety of the dividends.
- An eye-opening example of cash flow vs. earnings
- See where you can get the cash flow data you need (quickly and free)
- Understand what free cash flow means
- Draw the line! When is the dividend well covered?
- The example of same raises, different stories
See how I apply this filter on the shortlist.
A quick summary of the quality criteria.
Understanding these you can be sure that only the "top quality merchandise" survived our filtering so we are done with the first part of Buffett's success recipe.
Never compromise on quality! The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Get to know the indicator, which shows whether a quality stock is a good buy at the moment or not.
- See how buying a top quality stock like Wal-Mart can lead to disastrous results if you overpay.
- Avoid overpaying but do not go for perfect timing!
- "Price is what you pay, value is what you get." (Buffett)
See how I apply this criteria on the shortlist of companies.
Updates on Data Sources You Can Use for Free (March 2018)
See what selective contrarian investing means and learn about the psychological factors that can influence your investment results.
- When do quality stocks go on sale?
- The example of Altria and "The Death of Equities"
- Being contrarian is just as dumb as following the herd if you are not selective
Timing the market is not only impossible but it is not needed either for outstanding investment performance.
- There is not a single successful "market timer" on Forbes' list of the richest people.
- Schwab's study shows investing immediately and dollar cost averaging are the 2 possible ways to go.
Some convincing examples to illustrate where dividend growth investing can take you.
- AT&T vs. Archer Daniels Midland
- See how yield on cost climbs with every dividend increase
- 30 years with Johnson & Johnson
- Chevron: when disaster strikes, your outperformance is still there!
- Berkshire vs. the best dividend stocks
You can use the tools I show to create your own examples and more proof.
See why you should diversify and not try to become the next Warren Buffett.
- Understand the difference between diversification and focus investing
- Will you put in the same amount of work Buffett does?
- Everything can be manipulated but dividend is paid in real cash.
A list of the most common mistakes dividend investors make.
Learn how to monitor your stock positions and when to sell.
- What to keep an eye on after you bought the stocks?
- How to do it in less than 2 hours/week?
- The number of stocks in your portfolio affects your monitoring process.
- Passivity is key to investment success! (See Fidelity's study)
Flow-through entities like REITs, MLPs, BDCs represent a higher level of risk. See the reasons and learn the relevant dividend coverage metrics of these companies.
- The Kinder Morgan surprise
- The dark side of being in a tax advantaged position
- Sources to learn about these companies
Useful tools to help you put together a plan that takes you to your goal of financial freedom.
- Possible phases of dividend portfolio building
- Determine your number!
- Plan with the 2 easy-to-use calculators
See how productive assets like dividend paying businesses can protect and increase your purchasing power.
- The purchasing power of the USD is falling.
- Assets thought to be safe (bonds, bank deposits) are the riskiest
- Volatility is not risk!
- See how McDonald's protected its investors against inflation
The whole stock selection process summarized in a step-by-step format to make your start easier.
A useful list of questions and answers.
Before you leave...
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars