Trading Inside Bars: Find Setups Today, Make Money Tomorrow
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Have You Ever Wished Trading Could Be As Simple As Finding A Setup Today That Makes Money Tomorrow?
Learn Exactly HOW To Trade And Manage One Of The Most POWERFUL And Misunderstood Chart Patterns.
Learn To Master This ONE Price Chart Pattern
If you are serious about making money trading, you are about to take a journey that will change your life.
Trading is a skill with life-long benefits including financial independence and self-mastery.
This is a definitive guide to trading the INSIDE BAR pattern.
This course will enable you to master timeless market mechanics and pull money from the financial markets over and over again.
- No guesswork
- No stress
- No "hope and dream"
Your instructor has spent two (2) decades, over 25,000 hours of screen analysis and trading experience, to uncover the secret to trading this simple, recurring and completely misunderstood chart pattern - the INSIDE BAR.
The secret to cracking the INSIDE BAR code lies in the fact that different inside bar patterns signify DIFFERENT technical characteristics in terms of price action and fundamental market dynamics.
It's All About Structure
I will guide you step-by-step through the learning curve, You will learn everything you need to know:
- The four (4) KEY attributes to a winning INSIDE BAR trade
- Proper chart tools and how to use them effectively
- Technical requirements that produce consistency
- Setup, risk-control and trade management strategies and tactics
Plus you get four (4) ON-SCREEN TUTORIALS. Look over my shoulder as I show you how to:
- Configure system chart tools
- Configure chart layouts for maximum efficiency
- Properly analyze the INSIDE BAR pattern
- Know when to scalp quick profits and when to sit for big gains
The ideal student has basic price-chart experience, is an existing stock, FOREX or options trader - OR an entrepreneur with a willingness to learn and a drive to succeed in the trading business.
You will also receive detailed logic and script definitions for use with the TC2000 software platform. This logic can be configured to work for:
- Broker Scanning Platforms
- Third-Party Software Tools
- Custom Algorithms
This means you will be able to find and analyze new trading opportunities quickly. I am able to scan thousands of stocks and dozens of liquid Forex pairs in minutes to find the best trade candidates quickly and easily. Now you can, too.
I designed this course to turn amateurs into PROFESSIONALS and make struggling traders CONSISTENT.
Mastery of the INSIDE BAR pattern is a skill set that every screen trader should possess.
Why try to learn how to trade on your own?
Let a 20-year veteran of the trading game guide you step-by-step through the process.
Enroll NOW. Find setups today, make money tomorrow!
Who this course is for:
- This is a 'bread-and-butter' strategy for profiting from low-risk, high-probability technical entries on any chart interval. The ideal student should be interested in technical price-action analysis
- The ideal student should be willing to commit to creating a simple analysis procedure and testing the system to ensure they are consistently profitable prior to taking real trades
- This course is not ideal for students who do not have basic chart analysis experience or those unfamiliar with technical analysis
- Existing traders who are frustrated with mediocre systems who cannot achieve consistency will find this course indispensible for generating consistent profit and honing advanced trading skills
- Short-term traders, day-traders and scalpers will learn how to achieve immediate profits in the first 1-3 intervals to reduce risk and increase win rates
- Traders and investors in search of a comprehensive strategy for consistent profit should enroll in this course
- This course teaches the student how to tactically trade a specific, recurring chart pattern. Basic chart analysis experience is required
- Proper chart tools are required. The most effective and necessary tools will be discussed in detail in the CHART TOOLS lecture. Instructor available for suggestions
- Success is achieved the fastest when students are able to quick-scan the market for objective patterns while developing intuitive skills. Students should consider having access to an analysis platform that is capable of scanning a securities database for specific patterns. However, this is not necessary to learn the method. Instructor available for suggestions
- The course details a specific layout and scanning strategy using the TC2000 analysis platform. This is not necessary to learn the method and master the setup. The course discloses all the logic necessary for configuring a layout on any platform that has the required tools
- Students should have a basic understanding of technical analysis and technical tools
- Scan script logic included for TC2000 and THINKORSWIM (TOS) platforms. Logic may be adapted to any analysis platform that has proper tools and a securities database
- Delayed (15-20 minute) quotes/charts are acceptable for daily (24-hour) and weekly intervals. Real-time quotes/charts are required for shorter (intra-day) intervals. Instructor available for suggestions
- A brokerage account is not required in order to learn how to trade profitably. A simulator may be used and is suggested to achieve consistency
- Students who achieve consistency will need a brokerage account to place trades. A minimum 2,500 USD margin account is suggested for equities (a lower balance is acceptable for Forex accounts). Instructor available for recommendations
- A 25,000 USD minimum account balance (SEC Pattern Day Trader Rule) will be required for U.S. accounts engaged in short-interval (day) trading
- Find Setups Today, Make Money Tomorrow
- Trade The Inside Bar Pattern For Consistent Returns
- Profitably Trade Any Liquid Market That Can Be Charted
- Effectively Control Risk With The Proper Technical Tools
- Use Included Logic To Program Scanners To Locate Setups
- Tactically Trade Markets Which Are Moving And Profitable
- Effectively Manage Trades Using Market Dynamics And Technical Tools
Everything You Need To Get Started On The Path To Success
- The Inside Bar Pattern Reality
- What You Must Do In Order To Properly Trade Inside Bars
- Inside Bar Pattern Benefits
- The Directional Dilemma
- Information Asymmetry And How To Use It To Your Advantage
- What You Will Learn And What To Expect After Training
- Your Instructor's Performance Guarantee
- How To Trade For Consistent Profit
- Course Objective
Learn The Importance Of Proper Charting Tools
Having fast, flexible chart tools with accurate data facilitates precise, tactical analysis. Your trading career depends on your ability to trust your intuition and your decisiveness. Proper chart tools are the foundation of your business.
- Chart Program Capability
- Required Chart Tools For This Course
- Instructor Suggestions For Third-Party Software Tools
On-Screen Tutorial guides you step-by-step through the process of creating a customized layout using the TC2000 software platform.
- Install the tools you need to trade Inside Bars for maximum profitability.
Understand What Really Makes A Profitable Inside Bar Pattern
Precise pattern definitions and how to properly recognize a tradable IB pattern. Understand why the IB setup requires more than just two (2) intervals (conventional definition).
- Three (3) Bar Pattern Recognition
- Inside Bar Logic (Multiple Time Frames)
- Why The Pattern Must Have Three (3) Intervals
- Eliminating Subjectivity
- The Importance Of Pattern Specificity
Learn And Integrate The Four (4) Technical Attributes Of A Profitable Inside Bar Trade
- The Grand Law Of Price
- A Primer On Divergence
- Measuring Divergence
- A Primer On Contraction
- Measuring Contraction
- IB Technicals 1, 2, 3, And 4
- The IB PATTERN KEY - The Gateway To Consistency
Trading Inside Bars Which Evolve In The Proper Trend Context Is The Key To Success
The IB pattern is a very high-probability trade only if it occurs in a price-action and contextual trend following an impulse move.
- Trend Determination
- Determining Impulse
- The Micro-Contextual Trend
- How To Determine Momentum
- Trends And Counter-Trends
- Properly Reading Trends
- How To Sort Trend Contexts To Determine The Strongest Trend Environments
The Mechanics Of Setups And Risk Control
Understanding the mechanics of tactical setup and risk control is what separates the professionals from the amateurs. Learn everything you need know to put you in the league of winning traders.
- Trade Setup Trigger 1
- Trade Setup Trigger 2
- Pattern Recognition Skill
- Risk Analysis - Trigger 1
- Risk Analysis - Trigger 2
- STOP 2 Logic
- Maximum Risk Calculation
- Long Risk Calculation
- Short Risk Calculation
- Position Sizing
Trade Management Can Be Tactical, Efficient And Stress-Free
Learn why effective trade management requires fluidity and flexibility. Learn why the best traders calibrate their actions depending on what happens after entry.
- Pattern Credentials
- The Scalper's Rule
- Counter-Trend Lines
- Breakout Confirmation
- The Breakout Phenomenon
- The Follow-Through Golden Rule
- GETTING TO BREAKEVEN
- The Staircase Pattern
- Intuitive Confirmation
- Management Tools
- Price Action And Trend Divergence
- When To Sit
- Risk-Game Management
- Mechanical Management
- Advanced Targeting
- The IB Pattern OBJECTIVE
Putting It All Together To Create A Comprehensive System
Learn the importance of trade structure and why it is necessary to achieve consistent profitability.
- The Inside Bar Success Equation
- High-Momentum Breakouts
- The Primary IMPULSES
- IB Setup Follow-Through
On-Screen Tutorial guides you step-by-step through the ANATOMY OF AN INSIDE BAR TRADE using the TC2000 analysis platform. Learn exactly what you need to know in order to be analyzing your charts properly.
Take An Inside Look At A Recent Back-Test Of Historical Setups
- A Random Back-Test
- Random Back-Test Results
- Instructor Suggestions
Proper Market Scanning Is Essential For Your Trading Business
Opportunities in the best trend contexts must be located quickly without sacrificing strict adherence to the trade setup rules and definitions. Learn the requirements for the most efficient scanning techniques.
- Scanning Objective
- IB Pattern Scans
- Scanning For Impulse
- Efficient IB Scanning
On-Screen Tutorial guides you step-by-step through the process of creating PCF scan conditions and performing EasyScans using the TC2000 software platform.
- Everything you need to know to make the best use of one of the industry's most powerful analysis tools.
On-Screen Tutorial guides you step-by-step through the process of setting up trades, analyzing risk and determining the best entries using the TC2000 software platform.
Learn the specific process of intuitive, flexible trade management. How to make trade management stress-free by calibrating your actions with the proper technical tools to ensure your success.
Detailed Pattern Logic For Use In:
- Programming the TC2000 platform for fast scanning
- Programming Broker-Scanners
- Programming Third-Party Software Tools
- Building Custom Algorithms
TC2000 Scan And Script Logic (Copy+Paste for quick implementation)
Follow This Procedure To Implement The TOS ThinkScript On Your Desktop