This course takes a practical approach to considering how finance theory is applied in the business world. The course covers many of the key principles that embody corporate finance and gives participants a comprehensive appreciation of the finance discipline.
Whether you are aspiring to a career in finance or simply looking to round out your understanding of core financial concepts, this course is designed to cover such topics as financial analysis, forecasting, present value, future value, rate of return, use of debt leverage, and risk management, including derivative instruments.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Finance, Accounting, or related fields
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course
- Discover what financial analysis is and how it used
- Discover how to calculate present value of future streams of cash flow with various profiles
- Discover how to calculate future value of future streams of cash flow with various profiles
- Discover the concept of financial leverage and optimal capital structure
- Identify where finance theory is applied in the workplace