Build your own 3D platformer game using Unity3D, a high-quality 3D game engine used by many indie developers and AAA game studios around the world.
In this course you won't just learn Unity3D but also understand the concept with few tips and tricks to solve problems that a game developer uses. You will have access to course forum where you can discuss topics once the course is complete.
The course is well designed for who has a little grasp of Unity3D before or an artist who is looking to expand their knowledge of game development or a developer who is understanding game development as a whole.
So the course will cover the following topics of game mechanics such as:
Player Movement Control (Move , Crouch and Jump)
Health and Damage System
Time to learn game development in developers way!
"A lot of indie developers who became 'Overnight Successes' were working at it for ten years." - Dan Adelman
Who this course is for:
- Passionate Game Developers
- Beginner level Unity3d Developer
- Intermediate Unity Developer who wants to create their own 3D platformer game
- Artist who wants to expand their knowledge in Game Development
NOTE: The project resource in this course uses Aura Shader Plugin for the 3D environment. Unity might look stuck at importing ComputeDataComputeShader.compute but PLEASE DO NOT KILL UNITY, WAIT FOR THE IMPORT TO COMPLETE. It usually takes 20 minutes to an hour.
- Use Unity 2018.3.2f1 and above
- Beginner to Intermediate level Unity3D knowledge
- Microsoft Windows/Mac OS
- Updated DirectX Version
- Handling Player Movement with Forward Crouch and Jump.
- Inverse Kinematics
- Basic Weapon System
- Basic enemy AI
- Health and Damage System
- UI Integration