Explore and enhance your game programming skills using Unreal Engine 4 with Basic C++.
In this title, you will learn basic Unreal Engine 4 C++ programming. You will be exposed to the architecture of Unreal Engine 4 classes, memory management, and basic coding utilizing the C++ programming language. UE4 is among the most comprehensive and advanced game engines on the market. Along with the C++ programming language, this title will enable you to implement efficient games with unparalleled performance. This title is structured to introduce UE4, to program simple actor functionalities within UE 4 utilizing the C++ programming language, and to expose you to how UE4 deals with memory management.
About the Author
- Dr. Alireza Tavakkoli is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at the University of Houston-Victoria. He is the director of the Digital Gaming and Simulation program. He is also the founding director of the Computation and Advanced Visualization Engineering Laboratory. His research interests include visual computing and visualization, Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, virtual reality for telepresence and telerobotics, and high-performance computing. During his tenure at the university, Dr. Tavakkoli has taught graduate and undergraduate courses in Computer Science and Gaming, including Advanced Level Design, Game Engines Programming, Gaming Network Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Computing, and Theory of Computation.
- Basic knowledge of C++ programming
- Installing UE 4
- Programming simple logging functionality in UE 4 with C++
- Working with classes and actors in UE4
- Implementing actor functionalities in UE4
- Spawning and de-spawning actors in UE4
- Making actors editable in UE4
- Learning memory management in UE4
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99