This course is ideally suited for anyone looking to learn by doing. By completing the exercises in parallel to the lectures, your learning will be effective & efficient. I've covered all the topics needed for your to play a friendly game of chess and be able to do chess puzzles. I strongly recommend using websites like chesskid, chess dot com and LiChess if you like to further your learning after this course.
Chess has wonderful benefits that help cognitive development, especially in children. Working on chess puzzles can help develop critical thinking, problem solving and logical reasoning abilities.
Who is the target audience?
- Novice & beginners who would like to learn chess in a systematic manner
- Anyone looking to develop their cognitive abilities through Chess
- PC with an internet connection.
- Login to lichess
- Understanding of spoken english
- Play the stockfish AI
- Solve Chess puzzles & tactics
- Play a game over the board.
- Start their journey to Master Chess
- Learn the basics of Chess