Arduino meets LabVIEW - Wiring, Installation & Programming
Using C Language Take Arduino Programming To Next Level. Learn How To Interface The Arduino With LabVIEW. Start Creating Innovative Projects. Learn More!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A Complete Guide on Arduino Programming Using C Language
Arduino Smart Control is a course specially created for Electronic Geeks, Engineering Students & Engineers who wants to take Arduino Programming to next level.
The course lesson will explains “How to work on Arduino” by using C Language. This course will work best for you if you own an Arduino UNO. Later you will learn how to interface the Arduino with LabVIEW.
Arduino can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects or Home Automation related projects.
Why Learn Arduino?
If you an Engineering or Science student you might come across projects in which you want Physical interaction with your computer system & to display the operations on PC Screen
Arduino is one of the cost effective board you can purchase & starts programming to interact physical elements with your logic & create results the way you want.
And using LabVIEW , you can display the various process parameters like Motor Speed, LED ON/OFF Feedback, Temperature Signal & many others digital or analogue processes. Moreover, you can create unlimited Buttons, Switches & Message Box to control the Arduino
Moreover, by learning Arduino you can create Innovative Projects. You just need to THINK, WIRE & CODE.
- High Quality Video Tutorials on Arduino Wiring (Fritzing), Arduino Programming & Interfacing with LabVIEW
- Includes Arduino E-books & Circuit Diagrams
- Includes LabVIEW Codes, Aps
- Arduino Programming using C Language
- Arduino UNO
- ATMega 328 Micro-controller
- 14 Digital Input/ Output Pins
- PWM Output (8 Bit)
- 6 Analog Inputs (10 Bits)
- USB Programmable
LabVIEW Version required: 2009 or later (We have used 2013 version in the videos).
For any queries & help, we are just an E-mail away!
- Basic Knowledge of Digital Electronics
- Arduino Board & Kit Material
- Basic Knowledge of C Language
- To Design Arduino Circuit in Fritzing
- To Program Arduino using C Language
- To Learn Arduino Programming & Interfacing