We have selected this course to offer it in English for its high pedagogical quality and user acceptance.
The version of the software used is in Spanish, but the whole explanation of the instructor is narrated in English.
This course is a friendly and introductory guide to the world of computer design using Dynamo, an open source visual programming platform for designers.
In progress, it is developed through projects in which the basic concepts of visual programming will be learned. Among the topics we will discuss the work with computational geometries, the best practices for rule-based design, programming application for interdisciplinary design and much more with the Dynamo Platform.
Dynamo's power is evidenced in a variety of design-related activities. Dynamo allows us to:
Explore programming for the first time
Connect workflows in several softwares
Promote the activity of communities of users, contributors and developers
Develop an open source platform with constant improvements
Who this course is for:
- BIM modelers and designers
- Architects, engineers and related technicians
- Enthusiasts in BIM technology and visual programming
- General domain of Revit (type parameters and instances)
- Mathematics and basic geometry
- Understand the concepts and potential of visual programming
- Understand the workflow with graphic nodes within Dynamo
- Process lists and external data sources with Dynamo
- Create primitive geometries as work tools for more complex solutions
- Use Dynamo to automate tasks within Revit
- Use Dynamo to create generative and adaptive models in Revit
10Free $ 0.00