RECEIVE AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION IN 'ACUPRESSURE THERAPY' UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE!
*Internationally Recognised Qualification*
This course has been designed for students of ‘all levels’ to help them to learn specific Acupressure Treatment Points that will quickly and effortlessly reduce all types of pain in the upper body.
In this course, students will learn specific Acupressure Treatment Points to help defuse pain in the following regions:
- Wrists and Hands
The course has been broken down into the following sections:
Acupressure Treatment for:
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Wrist & Hand Pain
Students who sign up for this course will get instant access to:
A 57 page course manual, a set of 5 Acupressure Treatment Charts covering the top Acupressure Treatment Points to work on to defuse pain in each region and treatment protocol for each region - this is a step by step guide that teaches students how to perform the Acupressure Treatment. All of the above are available for immediate download once you sign up.
A good idea is to print off the Acupressure Treatment Charts & Protocol and laminate the sheets so that for example you have an illustrated Acupressure Treatment Chart for Headaches on the front showing a colourful image of exact point location and on the back you could have the treatment protocol giving you the step by step instructions to follow so you can carry out the treatment successfully.
The information in this course is delivered in a very simplistic way making it very easy for students to learn and apply the techniques to work on themselves, on family, friends or clients.
This course has also been accredited internationally so students who complete this course will receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in 'Acupressure Therapy'.
Some common benefits you can expect from an Acupressure Treatment include:
- Relief from stress & tension
- A more relaxed body & mind
- Increased blood circulation
- A faster removal of toxic waste
- An increase in energy levels
- Relief from head, neck, shoulder & back ache and
- An overall sense of well-being
So why not sign up today and see how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement to your life?
Who this course is for:
- This course has been created for students of 'All Levels'
- No previous experience in Acupressure Therapy is required. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course
- Apply specific Acupressure techniques to defuse all types of Head Pain
- Apply specific Acupressure techniques to defuse all types of pain associated with TMJ/TMD
- Apply specific Acupressure techniques to defuse all types of Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Apply specific Acupressure techniques to defuse all types of Elbow Pain
- Apply specific Acupressure techniques to defuse all types of Wrist & Hand Pain
- Receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in Acupressure Therapy
- Obtain Membership and Practitioner Insurance with an International Institute at a discounted rate
- Get listed online under 'Acupressure Therapy'