RECEIVE AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION IN 'ACUPRESSURE THERAPY' UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE!
*Internationally Recognised Qualification*
Each of the 12 meridian channels has a Luo Connecting Point that links the interior - exterior related pairs of yin and yang channels in order. The Luo Connecting points establish a system for qi and blood to be circulated throughout the entire body to nourish all tissues and the Zang-Fu organs. The term ‘zang’ refers to the organs considered to be yin in nature – Lung, Pericardium, Heart, Spleen, Liver and Kidney - while ‘fu’ refers to the yang organs – Large Intestine, Triple Heater, Small Intestine, Stomach, Gall Bladder and Bladder.
These Luo Connecting Points provide a network or web that interlaces all parts of the body, emanating outwards or sideways, from the main or primary meridian channels. This web lets one primary channel reach through to its partner. This web or network is at two different levels, superficial and deep. The superficial network is seen in the small veins that appear during disease or after trauma, showing inflammation or blockage. This level lies just under the skin. The deeper part is where chronic disease may end up, stuck in the 'Blood level' deep in the body. This Blood level is not so much at a depth measurable in inches or centimeters but in terms of seriousness, i.e. more difficult to cure.
Some common benefits you can expect from an Acupressure Treatment include:
- Relief from stress & tension
- A more relaxed body & mind
- Increased blood circulation
- A faster removal of toxic waste
- An increase in energy levels
- Relief from head, neck, shoulder & back ache and
- An overall sense of well-being
So why not sign up today and see how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement to your life?
Who this course is for:
- This course has been created for students of 'All Levels'
- No previous experience in Acupressure is necessary as full training will be provided. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course
- Receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in Acupressure Therapy
- Obtain Membership and Practitioner Insurance with an International Institute at a discounted rate
- Get themselves listed online under 'Acupressure Therapy'