The 5 Shu Antique Points - Yin Meridians
5 of these powerful acupressure points are found on each of the 6 Yin meridian channels, distal to the elbows or knees. Known as the Well-Jing Points, Spring-Ying points, Stream-Shu points, River-Jing points and Uniting Sea-He Points, these five points all have special characteristics related to the five elements. The ancients used analogies of these points to describe the movement and strength of qi and blood and thus each of the points has its own unique function.
This course covers a total of 30 key acupressure points grouped into 6 combinations of 5 points. Full details will be provided to students of point benefits, actions and indications as well as high quality images to ensure students gain confidence in accurately locating and using the points. These potent point combinations will give you the tools required to treat over 100 common conditions associated with the Lungs, the Pericardium, the Heart, the Spleen, the Liver & the Kidneys.
Who is your target student?
This course has been created for students of 'All Levels'.
- No previous experience in Acupressure is necessary as full training will be provided. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course
- Receive an Internationally Recognized Qualification in Acupressure Therapy
- Obtain Membership and Practitioner Insurance with an International Institute at a discounted rate
- Get themselves listed online under 'Acupressure Therapy'
- Work with Acupressure to re-balance over 100 conditions associated with the Yin Meridians - the Lungs, the Pericardium, the Heart, the spleen, the Liver & the Kidneys