The course is a simple and basic introductory to the Alexander Technique for anyone who wants to know more about it. The Alexander Technique is most popular amongst performers such as musicians, actors and professionals who would like to enhance performance and reduce, avoid and prevent injury, strain and pain.
F.M Alexander's principles are explained and demonstrated in simple everyday language so the viewer/listener can understand how the technique works and can be applied to their lifestyle.
- The course is about how you can improve your own Posture, Poise, Performance, Breathing and reduce excess muscle tension and pain
- Learn a powerful, resourceful, innovative, skill you can use and develop for the rest of your life
- Tips and procedures on how to relive pain, improve posture and breathing quickly
- Under 1 hour to complete the introduction course
- To learn about the laws of natural coordination, poise, performance and pain-prevention
- Take this course if you're interested in performing at your best and being resistant to stress, fatigue and bad habits
- No previous knowledge is necessary, just an open mind
- Achieve better Posture, Poise, Performance, Breathing, Voice production and less pain
- Acquire a powerful, resourceful, innovative skill you can use and develop for the rest of your life
- Recognize inefficient, detrimental habits in yourself and be able to change them
- Understand Alexander Technique principles and apply them to your lifestyle
- Learn about the natural laws of coordination and mechanical advantage that you possess