Learn how essential oils can help moisturize & cleanse Skin, boost Immune System & Brain Health, & manage Weight Loss.
Everyday we are told that conventional medicine is the way to address physical, emotional and psychologic stress, but when we use our intuition we know that there are other ways to healing. We know that natural medicine helps human beings not only heal in a direct way but bring a more holistic impact to our lives. What we offer in this advanced training is to explore the powerful combination between healing and essential oils when used for brain health and depression.
For centuries, people have used essential oils for skin due to their soothing, purifying, and calming characteristics. While topical application is a simple way to enjoy the skin benefits of essential oils, there are far more creative uses for oils when it comes to boosting the immune system and brain health, and to manage weight loss.
Humans have been savoring these precious gifts from nature at least since the ancient Egyptians:
- Clay tablets confirm their role in early international trade
- Middle Age religious orders embraced them
- Hippocrates promoted their daily use
- The Chinese used them well over 2,000 years ago
These habits, spanning four categories - physical health and exercise, diet and nutrition, cognitive activity, and social engagement - can help keep your body and brain healthy and potentially reduce your risk of cognitive decline. Research has suggested that combining good nutrition with mental, social and physical activities may have a greater benefit in maintaining or improving brain health than any single activity.
Because essential oils are so versatile, they can easily be used in a number of ways to benefit the skin. Whether your skin is dry, oily, irritated, or otherwise, there is an essential oil that can help soothe, moisturize, or cleanse skin on the face and other areas of the body. Healing through deep relaxation, combined with the diffusion of an essential oil or by using it topically, makes one of the most effective ways to deal with any skin ailment.
The immune system is a host defense system comprising many biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease. To function properly, an immune system must detect a wide variety of agents, known as pathogens, from viruses to parasitic worms, and distinguish them from the organism's own healthy tissue.
If you are dealing with adverse obesity, or looking at slimming/toning, or simply wanting to achieve your optimal body weight, in this course you will be able to gain a deep understanding about which essential oils help achieve weight loss in a safe and controlled way.
Essential oils have been used for millennia for medicinal and health purposes. The potential healing compounds in essential oils come from distilling or extracting the different parts of plants, including the flowers, leaves, bark, roots, resin and peels. And due to their antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties they are used worldwide as healing agents.
Further information: If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you've experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. In addition to giving plants their distinctive smells, essential oils protect plants and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices.
Note: Not all essential oils are created equal. In fact, most of them are worthless to your health and often synthetic. Therefore, when using essential oils, make sure they are certified pure therapeutic grade.
RULE NUMBER ONE: GET INTO A HAPPY, PEACEFUL & HARMONIOUS INNER SPACE and Create Your Own Unique Daily Ritual and Share it with the World Bring the Present Moment Closer to Your Radiant Being.
"What if there was a near instant way to experience joy or peace? Or support your overall well-being in a gentle, time-tested way? And it was something you could take with you wherever you go? Sounds intriguing, doesn’t it? Whenever I come across a way to support physical, mental and spiritual health that isn’t invasive or costly, it captures my attention. And I believe, as you learn more, you’ll be impressed, too. It’s Not Hocus-Pocus… There’s Real Science Behind Aromatherapy." - Dr. Mercola
- Previous knowledge of healing and essential oils is a plus
- An intermediate understanding of natural medicine is a plus
- Finding a nice comfortable place to take this course without technological distractions
- Anyone interested in improving and maintaining a healthy body, mind and spirit
- Anyone interested in holistic health and natural products
- Anyone interested in a deeper understanding of aromatherapy and essential oils and how to use them to rejuvenate and care for the skin, how to boost the immune system, weight management and boost brain health and deal with depression
- Mothers and fathers interesting in filling up their medical cabinets with natural medicine.
- Students interested in holistic health and anatomy
- How to help the clean and moisturize the skin and protect it from the sun.
- Learn the top essential oils for healthy skin, boosting the immune system, weight loss and healthy brain activity, and how to use them on a daily basis
- Learn easy to use DIY recipes for a glowing and shinny skin, a strong and vital immune system, weight management and improving brain activity and reduce depression
- Understand which essential oils are good for a glowing and shinny skin, boosting the immune system, weight management and for boosting brain activity
- Learn how to break up dead skin cell and allow them to naturally detach themselves from the skin surface
- Have an understanding that weight loss in individuals who are overweight or obese can reduce health risks, increase fitness, and may delay the onset of diabetes
- Learn a safe and effective way to achieve permanent weight loss (or conscious weight management) by following the these steps: Healthy Diet, Plenty of Exercise, Improvement of One’s Lifestyle and Using Healthy Supplements
- How essential oils can lead to healing and relaxation
- Advanced strategies for a healthy and prosperous life on all levels
What a great help this course was!!
This course was very interesting and insightful. I was able to learn things that I could put in to effect immediately to change in my own life and to assist peers and most importantly, clients that I work with.